secrets relesed

Austin's  pov

"i need to have a word with perrie." I said. She gave a quick nod and i quickly left the room with perrie. " perrie im just going to come straight out and say it...i like summer." I said. "OMG!" Perrie screamed. "ask her out!" Perrie stated. "i know that's what i was going to say!" I said. We walked back out and summer shot her head up, her long hair swishing with her. " um i need to talk to you..." I said. Perrie smiled and have me a thumbs up. I walked her into the bathroom. "Ok listen, im just going to tell you how i feel. I like you... A lot. You are beautiful and you mean the world to me. i know that we just meant a few hours ago, but i knew that the firs time i saw you that i was in love. So will you do the honers of  being my girlfriend?" I asked. "YES!" She squealed. i hugged her and kissed her cheek. I looked down at her lips and back at her eyes. I leaned in and so did she. Before i knew it our lips were moving in sync. I smiled into the kiss and so did she we parted but we were out of breath. I then grabbed her hand as we joyfully  ran out of the bathroom. "Have fun in there? " perrie said wile wiggling her eye brows at us. "We are now a cuple!" I announced. I was beond happy.

Summers pov

He asked me out. I did not hesitate to say yes. I had my first kiss as well. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. Austin grabbed a pillow and opened the door. He swung wildly at the person at the door. "Calm down Austin!" Liam said. "Summer?Are you in there?" He asked. "Yes. What do you want?" I snapped. "What i want is for you to come home" he growled. "After what you did to me? I don't think so." I said. He sighed and stepped in. "Liam, can i talk to you?" Perrie asked. "Sure." He said eyeing me and Austins now connected hands. I decided to snoop on there conversation. "Just give her time. You know what happened she has a bad past. It is not her fault you used her, so let her stay with me for a wile to let her cool off. And don't start being an ass about her and Austin." She said. I held in a laugh as Liam sighed in defeat and started to walk out of the room knowing he just got told by a girl. I ran and sat down next to Austin. Liam walked out the door without even saying goodbye. I sighed. "Come on babe lets go to sleep. You can sleep in my bed. I will sleep on the floor." He said. "No you can sleep with me just don't try anything." I joked "Fine." He said but i knew he was joking. "Good night. I'll sleep on the couch." Perrie said. "ok." I yawned. Me and Austin made our way up the stairs. We got into a room that i guess was his and snuggled up. "I love you." Was all i herd before i drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke up by my self. I was not in Austins bed any more. I was in my own. I was actually relived. I loved the boys i hated being mad at them. I jumped up and ran down stairs. A tiered looking Liam was on the couch watching T V. I jumped on his lap and hugged him. He chuckled and just hugged me back. "Im sorry. I should not have been so mean." I said. He smiled and said "If any one is being sorry it is me. I should have done what you wanted insted of what i wanted."i smiled at his comment. I went back up stairs and crept tords my room. I opened the drawers and grabed my ripped jeans. I then grabbed my one direction t shirt. I grabbed my baby blue convers and ran out my door. I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed my curler. I lightly curled my hair and put on a bit of maskara and eye liner. I went to my room and grabbed my black and white roller skates. " liam, i will be back!" I called. "Ok. Be back in 3 hours!" He called back from the kitchen. I opened the door and put my skates on. When i need to relax, i roller skate. I went down the street then turned on a street i did not reconis.

I was skating for what felt like hours but it was just 30 minutes. I found my self going down an all too familiar street. This was the street my old step dad  lived on....