the beginning

Summers pov.

I had the time of my life at the zoo.

We were all laughing and having a blast. We talked about adopting me. Liam would be my dad since he is most mature. The reast of the lads would be like my best friends... Or i could think of them as my brothers. We got into the limo and sat there for awhile. We started to go and i got more and more nervous. As we pulled up to the house, i realised my step dad stairing out the window. As we jolted to a stop he came out side. I looked at liam for help, and he nodded and got out with me holding onto his hand very tight. "where were you? And who is this?" My dad growled."this is liam, and he wants to adopt me." I said bravely but not loud."good. I never liked you any way." He said. He rote down his name and slamed the door in our face. It felt like a lot of weights were just lifted off my shoulders. I then turned around and jumped back in the limo. " liam is now my new dad!".i squealed. They all cheered in response. I can't bealive i was liam payns child. And the reast were my uncles... Wow. I am living a dream. Girls would die to be in my place. If i were them, i would be really jealous. I can't bealive it." We are here!" Liam said. I jumped a little. I got out of the car, with the rest following. Liam unlocked the door. He walked in and i followed close behind. We walked into the living room. There were three white couches and two black recliners. The carpet was a creammy color and there was a flat screen with a fier place  under it. There was a stair case that lead up stairs." U wanna see were you will be staying? He asked. "um ok. Did you know you were going to adopt me?" I asked. "no its the guest room but we will decorate it and paint it soon. Ok?" He said."yeah." I said excited. We walked into a room  that was now mine. It had cream colored walls and  white carpet. The bead was huge with a grey and white blanket, with a fuzzy brown one folded at the bottom. There was a flat screen tv with a white table holding it. There was a side table with a lamp on it. I stared in awe until Liam started laughing at me. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up. "like it?" He asked. I just nodded. "can i keep it this way? I love it!" I said. " no problome. Stay up here until we tell you that its ok to come down. Ok?" He said. "ok...?" I said more of a question. He chukeled and left the room. I became more excited to see what was down there...

Sorry it has been so long since i have up dated, i have been on a tight skedual so... I will try to update soon. At least 1 vote 1 comment. Thanks!

- Emma