Chapter Two - After Party

Garroth's P.O.V.

I can't believe my baby brother got married! I'm so happy for him. I can't wait for me and Laurance to get married, that's coming up in a couple months. Laurance walked over to me with a plate of food in his hands.

"Don't even think about it, this is my food." He jokingly said, pointing the fork in my direction.

"Oh, trust me, I know better than to steal food from you, Laur."

We both had a quick laugh. Damn he has a cute laugh.

"Garroth, you know I'd share with you, I was kidding."

I just smiled and sighed, a happy sigh, though.

"Fuck." Laurance shot up, putting his plate down.

"What?" I asked, concerned.

"Garroth, whatever you do, do not turn around, don't do it."

"Why..?" I asked, my voice getting shaky.

"Aw, Laurance, come on, he can turn around, can't he? It's not like you control his life." I heard a very familiar voice. Damnit.

"God damnit Gene! I thought I told you not to bother him anymore!" Laurance said, getting closer to me, but Gene was still right there, I closed my eyes.

Gene put his hands on my waist, putting his fingers in the waistline.

"Come on little GarGar~" He said, then biting my earlobe slightly.

My breath was shaking, that's when I felt Gene fall off of me quickly. I felt another set of arms wrap around me. Laurance.

"L-Laurance..?" I asked, my breath still shaky as ever.

"Don't worry, Garroth. I'm here." He replied, I opened my eyes looking up at him.

"Shh, it's ok, I'm here." He reassured.

"Why is he here?"

"Not sure, but I have a feeling that Dante has something to do with it."

"Sh-should we go talked t-to him?" I stuttered as I thought about what he did over the summer.

"I'll talk, you stay behind me, ok?"

"Ok.."

We walked over to Dante, who was talking with Vylad, Zane, and Travis.

"Dante, why is Gene here?" Laurance sternly asked.

"Uhh, because he's my brother?"

"Do you not know how much trouble he's caused to everyone?"

"No?"

Travis and Zane started gesturing to stop Laurance from killing Dante.

"Laurance, babe, it's not a big deal, please, I just want to enjoy tonight, and if you don't kill Dante, I'll give you extra kisses tonight!" I said, stepping in between him and Dante.

I looked at Dante quickly who looked like he had just been relieved of all stress.

"Fine! But only for the kisses.." Laurance pouted.

As we were walking away, Dante mouthed a quick 'thank you' to me, I gave him a thumbs up in response. We ended up on the dance floor and then, the song. The song I sang for Laurance a year and a half ago. Never Stop.

"Laurance, do you remember this song?"

"How could I forget?"