Chapter Ten - Just A Dream

Garroth's P.O.V.

I woke up. He was gone. She was gone. My life was blank. I couldn't find anyone I cared about. Empty bed. Only me. Everyone's gone. I walked into Allison's room which was Laurance's old room. There he was. In his old room. Lying on his bed. Is this happening.. for real? Was that all a dream.. it... It can't be... I can't lose him.. no.. I can't live without him.. this can't be real.. no.. I won't allow it.. please.. Garroth.. wake up!

"Garroth." His voice..

"Garroth.. what's wrong?"

"Garroth!"

My eyes opened.. it was a dream.. it was all a dream.. he was there.. right next to me.. I was ok..

"Garroth, what's wrong? You were crying.."

"It was a dream.. a dream that I lost you.. that I wouldn't be here with you.."

"Garroth, calm down, I'm here and I love you, it's really late, we should get back to sleep, we have to take Allison to the wedding and we have to get ready..." He responded wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep.

"I love you, Gar."

"I love you too, Laur."

I couldn't stop thinking about the dream, though. Why? Why did it stick? I can't get it out of my head... Why.. I laid my head on Laurance's chest and felt my eyelids get heavy, I fell asleep.

Once I woke up again.. I realized... Today's the day. Today is the day we get married. Today is the day that my middle school dreams of marrying my prince charming are coming true. How do I react to this? Well.. besides screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Look, I told you not to call me again! Our relationship is over! I'm already with someone.. I can't put him through anymore pain! Just shut up and leave me alone! That was ONE time, I'm not doing it again and you can't make me unless you want me to call the police!... Wh-what? No! Y-you can't do that!... I'm not leaving him and that's that!" Laur, he was on the phone..

He came back in the room, looking very angered. He lied next to me, without saying a word. He just held me, giving me that look of 'I just need you right now' so I allowed it. But today was the day we were getting married. It was 10:00, so we had about 4-5 hours to get ready. But for now.. we just stayed. Stayed in out comforting spots in the bed.