🗡Her blue hair🗡 |Edited|

Y'n POV

I managed to finally 'assure' the brown haired guard I was no threat. However, he was still convinced I was going to injure them and steal all their goods.

So how long have you lived in tu'la y/n?' Katelyn asked breaking the silence that I always enjoyed.

'My whole life' I simply replied. 'I always though I had a different family. I was probably just an anomaly.'

'Why exactly did you leave?' Katelyn asked me. I stared into her blue eyes. They seemed so familiar. Where did I know them from?

'I just never seemed to belong. Call it me being a black sheep, but while everyone was wearing fancy dresses and screaming at bugs, I was the opposite. I never loved my home. Everything was fake and it was brutal. I felt like an outcast to society. But in the mist of my lonely lifestyle, I found ways to cope that would soon allure me to freedom.' Katelyn stared at me in awe.

'So did you learn sword fighting for the moment you would break free, Y/n?' The blue haired woman asked.
'You could say that.' I instantly find the tree I was looking for 'Finally! It's my special tree!'

'Huh?'

I knock on the tree and a door appears.

'See!' A wide grin plastered onto my face.

'How you do that?' Garroth asked in awe.

I'm a witch! But no one knows!' I happily said. 'So, where do you wanna go?'

'Phoenix drop!' They all say in sync.

'Ok' I search through the shelfs to find a book I needed
'Teleportation aha! Ok I need to get my staff.' I mumbled before then mumbling in an ancient language.I felt the tree teleport causing everyone to fall before stumbling out.

'Thank you!' Katelyn thanked me, hugging my small body extremely tight.

'T-too t-tight!' I managed to breath out

'Oh sorry.'

'So, well I'm  gonna stay in this tree in Phoenix Drop ok!' They then left, leaving me all alone. Or at least what they think was alone.