Zane Ro'Meave

Tamera's POV
'Zane...'
I gulped
'OH don't tell me about your secret i already know.'
'How?'
'Simple I was spying on your friend and you.'
I froze. He was also there. How? Only Katelyn was there.
'I better finish this blackmail for my brother and your friends.'
He left.
I was alone
All
Alone
Just
Me
On
My
Own
I felt sleepy
And
Drifted
To
Sleep
Dream
Y/n was all alone.
'Tamera!'
'Y/N!'
We hugged but y/n started to scream. She then was gone.
Y/n POV
The man was back he held a note. And he then grabbed me. I screamed louder than anyone. I heard him say: 'Want you friend I'd shut up if I was you. 'I kicked him. And pulled my sword out. I closely heard footsteps behind me. There was Garroth and Katelyn and they instantly took the moment that he was back.
We
Sword
Fought
For
5
Minutes.
He grabbed me once again this time holding something. And he grabbed my neck. I pulled and pulled and felt my necklace being torn apart. The necklace which had my stone in. It glowed and shot at him. He screamed in agony. And his hood fell off. 'Zane Ro'Meave!'
'What?'
'You stole Tamera.'
'You mean that annoying little Brat! Then yes I did! And I really wanna have those crystals you have so hand over the necklace.'
My necklace glowed like it normally did . He somehow avoided the blasted and plainly knocked me out. I heard screams but I slowly faded and my ears did too.