50. Chapter 38 (Unedited)

Hello My Lovelies!
I Am back with another update.

Something is better than nothing!
So I thought of giving you another update. Cuz I just wanna finish this off.. Else it will keep on eating my head up..🙈

I have got my X'mas vacation. So I'll be able to give some regular updates. Cuz I want to end this soon. Next year is gonna be a busy one. I will hardly get time to update. So I am trying my best to give you updates whenever it is possible. 😯😩

🚫NOT YET EDITED!

♡♡♡♡

Do check out my other Billionaire Story "A Miracle It Is"

Here You Go!

Happy Reading!

=READ! [ 📖📖]
=VOTE! [☆☆]
=COMMENT! [💭📝]

-------------------------------------------------------------

SIAN's POV

A few days had been passed since our first date. To say it was the most beautiful moment as well as the day I had ever happened to spend with him. To its addition, it was a day to keep remembering for the the rest of my life. I got to know more of him; new things like what he prefers what he does in his free time, how he met Jayden and became friends. He was such an adorable person inside and out. I wondered how he kept himself rigid and vigorous for those past months when he had that one amazing soul buried inside him. I couldn't even believe that he was the man from that air port incident and after all those incidents which happened between us.

That night gave my new hopes a flutteting birth as he showed more of his soft side to me. His kisses were filled with love that he never said out of his mouth but showed by every touch he left on my body. He never tried to go beyond the limit. He just protected me like a flower that he wanted to resist himself from reaching. I was happy on the fact that he respected me and tressured me showing my precious place in his life. I couldn't contain myself from looking at his drop dead gorgeous face for some good time. His eyes were something that an extra ordinary and erotical sensation sent me through.

Damn how did I become so creepy?

I didn't know why but for some reason a topic that had always been tingling in my mind as well as I was afraid of voicing myself out crawled in to my head all at once. Before I became a special person in his life how many women have had place in his life before and shared himself with. Just because Max was a celibate can I expect the same thing from Emrys? For sure Emrys was not a celibate and that's a world famous truth most of people believe on and a hot man like him never would have remained a celibate. What if those women would appear out of nowhere trying to claim him as theirs? Oh No! Will I be able to handle it?

Mere thought of him with another woman ate my brain up from one side to the other. I fervidly wanted to know that side of him. But I could never bring myself to that point. Though I tried I just failed in my own efforts. Some images of him with Naomi and that Brazilian model Cait and some other women who I hadn't even known swiped through my mind for some uncertain time that I was truly unaware of. Patting on myself I tried to push those thoughts off my mind as I knew he was sharing himself with me now.

So why should I worry about his past if he is doing better with me now?

If he could let my past go of me why can't I do the same to him?