The Bad Boy Is My Mate?!

What happens when you find out the person you despise most is your mate? Do you give them a chance; will they give you a chance?

Destiny Ericson just turned 16 and it is also the day she finds her mate. She's been waiting her whole life to find that one person that is supposed her other half, her soulmate. She goes to school and literally runs into the one and only, Demitri Rake. He just so happens to be her worst enemy, the "bad boy" of the school, future alpha, and.. her mate?!

Demitri Rake is 17 with amazing looks that has every girl in school falling to their knees to be with him. All except one, Destiny Ericson. For some reason, she has always intrigued him.. and annoyed him. He never understood why, that was until the day of Destiny ran into him in school and he smelled her scent which drove his wolf crazy. He realized why now, she was his mate..

What will happen between Destiny and Demitri? Will they accept each other, or will they reject each other? Read and find out what happens.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, this is my first story. What do you think? Should I continue and go on with this story? Does it sound good to you guys? Leave your response in the comments. Please vote if you like it! Thank you! :)