I Have a Crush On My Barista

Hey everyone, I just want to say that this fan fiction contains mature content. This is a boy love story. If you're not into that please turn away. Many people will ask me why I decided to make this. The answer is simple, we are sexual beings. So exploring your sexuality is only natural. Love is a beautiful thing, that all of us will eventually endure. When you have that in your life, it makes everyday a new adventure for you to look forward too. Hope this makes sense. Enjoy my work and check out my other fan fiction stories. Thank you.

Vote and Comment if you like it 😉👌

Kacchan P.O.V

After graduating highschool, I ended up working at Starbucks. Trust me it was the last place I wanted to work at. However my parents wanted me to be more responsible, and learn from this experience. Since my moms friend owns the store, I was able to get the job easily. Honestly this shit sucks. Last thing I want, is for someone from my old school to see me. I use to be the guy that everyone was scared of. I wasn't afraid to curse out any of my teachers, and put them back in their place. I wasn't afraid to knock a guys teeth out, or get into a fight. But one thing I was afraid of was telling my childhood friend Deku, how I really felt about him. From his messy green hair, to his emerald green eyes; he was my version of perfection. To me he's cute as fuck. I wanted so bad to be with him. Kiss and touch him unconditionally. Instead I use to kick his ass, and treat him like shit. Mostly because I was confused, I didn't want to believe I was gay or even acknowledge my feelings for him. I was conceded and was afraid of coming out. I'm eighteen now, and I still don't know what love is. I never even had my first kiss, which kind of sucks. I would do anything to be with Deku, but who am I kidding he probably doesn't even want to see me again. All I am to him, is a bully who made his life a living hell. But who can blame him, I did this to myself. That only upsets me even more. Now me and him go to different colleges. Which means I won't be able to tell him, how sorry I really am.

Deku's P.O.V

I start college in a few weeks, I'm really nervous. Yet again, when am I not.
I just came back from hanging out with my friends Uraraka and Iida. I decided to go home, but then I realized I left my keys in my other jacket. My mom won't be back from work for another two hours. Basically I got to waste time until then. I decided to get some coffee at Starbucks. Though the coffee is expensive for no reason. I knew they had a seating area, that I could just chill at for the time being. I walk passed two Starbucks stores. One was closed, and the other was over packed with people. So I decided to go to the one on the other side of town. I walk in and the smell of coffee is somehow pleasing. They had good music, it was calm, and the atmosphere was really quiet. I walked up to the cash register to order my drink. Then I saw someone I thought I wouldn't ever see again.

"Kacchan, you work here?"

"No I decided to play dress up today. Did you come here to buy a drink, or ask stupid questions Deku." He says in a very sarcastic tone.

"I'm just surprised that you work here, I mean who would hire you?"

I wish I hadn't said that, knowing Kacchan he's gonna yell at me.

"You're lucky I'm working right now. Otherwise it would've been a different story."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that. To be honest, it's nice to see you working hard. It makes you look more mature. I really like it." I said with a nervouse smile.