I Love Him

Bokugou P.O.V

At this point I went all out in beast mode. I wasn't going to hold back anymore. I wanted to hear his soft breathing, and say my name in his sexy voice. I started biting on his neck again, and licking him up. He looked so damn good, I wanted to devour every part of him.

 He looked so damn good, I wanted to devour every part of him

"Kacchan ugh, that..that feels good."

Deku whispered softly.

"Didn't I tell you, I was going to please you till you went insane. I'm gonna make you pay for making me wait this long."

"Wait, let's go to the bedroom. It has a lot more space than the couch."

"Okay then, let's go"

I picked him up bridal style, and I begin to head upstairs to. His freckled cheeks went pink with embarrassment. He hides his face, and began to mutter under his breath. Something along the lines of, he can't believe this is really happening and such. I opened my bedroom door, then I released him. I lied down on my bed, and started taking off my clothes. Deku was still standing trying to take off his, but he  was taking his sweet ass time. I was so  hard, I needed him now.

"Deku stop playing around, and come to me already! " I yelled.

"Sorry Kacchan, it's these stupid buttons" He says while blushing

"Fuck it."

I grabbed him by his hand, which were soft as silk. He fell on top of my bare chest. I ripped his shirt off, with haste.

"Kacchan, you ripped the buttons out. Now my shirt is messed up."

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one. I promise."

Deku P.O.V

I fell onto Kacchan's chest. His skin was hot, but also very comforting. I could feel his breath on my neck. His body was so muscular, and smooth. I roamed by fingers in between his ab muscles. It was a pleasent sensation, that made my member stiff. I couldn't help myself. I started to give his chest small kissess.