Paradise| Unkown x Reader Part 2

Here's part 2!~

Enjoy~
___________________

-Third person POV-

The both of you headed inside as Saeran showered and changed quickly. He came off without a shirt on with a small towel around his neck. Saeran dried his hair with the towel, not realizing you sat there on the bed waiting your turn. Your face felt like a hot day in the summer, you squeaked putting your hands over your eyes. His chest and abdomen was nicely toned and pale. Saeran finally noticed and looked away; apologizing under his breath. You went and showered shaking off the thought of Saeran shirtless...if any guy was shirtless it'd make you blush regardless. Saeran had left some clothes for you. A big white shirt that must of been his. A black hoodie and black pleated skirt,As well as a pair of tights that were sheer but looked like black high thigh socks. You wondered how or why he even owned this but decided not to question it too much. You tucked the big white shirt into the skirt and brushed your (H/C), (H/L) hair, not messing with it too much. Finally you left the bathroom and open the door slowly. Saeran was nowhere in the room. You had assumed this was his bedroom...it was a bit messy. To be nice you decided to clean it up a little, since there was nothing better to do.

Saeran came back and saw you cleaning up leaning against the door frame.

" What are you doing (Y/N)?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

" Just cleaning up, your room is a mess...there's nothing else for me to do anyways..." you mumbled looking back at the room which was much cleaner now, thanks to you. Saeran was surprised by your actions and smiled lightly again. Saeran was blushing due to how cute you looked in the clothes he gave you.He came closer and put a hand on your cheek and the other grabbed your wrist gently,and gently kissed you. You stood there in complete shock, your lips didn't move as you touched them gently. Saeran realized what he did and stumbled back. He shook his head and covered his mouth with his hand.

" I-I'm sorry I don't know where that came from I'm sorry I'll go to a different room...call me if you need me or something..." he left with his head down closing the door behind him. What just happened?!

You sat on the bed dumbfounded as you gently touched your lips. That was your first kiss..it was so short...you would of never thought it would of been him. How you felt about it was...unknown. Why did he do it?!

-Saeran POV-

Why did I do that?!, I shouldn't of done that, it was wrong I should apologize, how rash of me. No...I shouldn't go to her,I'm so embarrassed why would I do that?! I'm so stupid,so stupid...

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror, my sad reflection looked back. Then I looked again my reflection was smiling at me, laughing. I jumped back but that reflection was still there.

" You are such a idiot to think (Y/N) would ever love you? Ha! That's hilarious you are a monster no one could love a monster. Not ever, never! Give up Saeran! A paradise doesn't exist for you or it is out of reach...(Y/N) is out of your reach and- I screamed and threw a vase at the mirror as it shattered with a loud noise. I sat down and covered my face with my hands. The door opened and I saw (Y/N) she had a worried look on her face.

" Saeran what's wrong?!" She said gently grabbing my arm. I looked up to her with the pain showing in my eyes. She hugged me close with a soothing voice that's 'it's okay'. I held onto her tightly, I didn't want to let her go. She's my paradise but I must control myself right now..

" I'm sorry about earlier (Y/N) I shouldn't have kissed you..." I mumbled looking away from her. I hate this feeling I get...I get all nervous and butterflies in my stomach feeling.