1

(A/N: first time using a phone to type up a story, wish me luck!!)

Skyfeather's POV:

Food. I need food.
Squirrel, rabbit, anything- even from the thunderpath or a twoleg, I need food!
I would- dare say it- even be a kittypet, dear Starclan, have mercy!
My pelt clinging on to my bones, I didn't realize that I've fallen into a stream. I was no Cherryclan cat, so I didn't know how to swim, even if I did, I was way too hungry to even keep my head above the water. I guess I'll drown, that's what you get when you try to interfere with the warrior code. Just a few more moments and I'll join with the Dark Forest...

3rd POV:

As Skyfeather's soon to be corpse falls further down the water, a tall tom jumps in and grabs her scruff by the jaws, swimming up as if he was running in the forest. Both of their heads above the water now, the tom splashes towards land, keeping Skyfeather in his jaws. After hopping up to safety, he opens his jaw and let's go of her, nudging her body with his nose. He sat down and stared at her, waiting for a response.
Skyfeather coughed abruptly, it was a miracle; she was alive. Her eyes slowly fluttering open as she struggled to get up, as if she had woken up from a deep slumber. She sits up as she stretches her neck and looks up at the tom, who gave an empty expression. She looked around, shaking her pelt, only to look back at who rescued her. She nodded nervously in respect, "Thank you so much, how could I repay you?" The tom shook his head, standing up and ready to leave, "You don't have to, even if you tried, you couldn't walk a single pawstep; you're starving to death. What clan are you from?" He looked back at her, tilting his head in curiosity. "Silverclan- but now..." She looked down at herself, her tail wrapped in front of her paws. He sighed heavily, "Wait there, I'll fetch you a frog." Skyfeather perked her head up, "Nonono- you don't have to, really! It's fine!" she tried to reassure him.
"My name is Hawkstream, and I invite you to Cherryclan." He smirked, winking at Skyfeather. She stared at him for a moment, bamboozled, "Cherryclan? Hawkstream? Ah- where are my manners- I'm Skyfeather, previous warrior of Silverclan, and I happily take your invite, that's if your leader will accept me?" She gave a hopeless face, sighing to herself. No way was Rainstar, leader of Cherryclan, ever going to let a Silverclan cat into Cherryclan!
Hawkstream's tail swished playfully, "I highly doubt she'd refuse, now just sit there and stay there. I'll bring you a frog shortly." Before Skyfeather could stop him, he'd already ran off. She sighed to herself and laid down, soon letting herself rest, in hopes to never wake up.