5

3rd POV:

Skyfeather woke up, her eyelids slowly opening as she started to sit up to stretch her limbs. She groaned and peered out of the warriors den, smiling softly at the warm breeze and cloudless yet sunny morning. She padded out, looking back inside to den to see her fellow warrior clanmates still deep into slumber. She chuckled to herself quietly and continued to pad off, taking a bit of a sunbath. She laid down on her stomach and closed her eyes a bit, letting a calm daydream flow in her head.
Her dream was followed with a bunch of butterflies fluttering everywhere, a soft sunny day with a vibrant green plain of grass. Skyfeather was flickering her tail and purring in her sleep, obviously enjoying her time.
But her small dreams ended as short as they were, Skyfeather's eyes and open in the speed of sound and her body jerking up. She looked up and saw Hawkstream gazing down at her, keeping a smug look. Skyfeather's whiskers twitch in a bit of annoyance, her calm, mental peace fading away. "What is it?" She demanded Hawkstream, one of her brows furrowed and the other lifting up.
Hawkstream chuckled, "It's patrol time, let's go." his tail flickered at the direction of the entrance of the camp as he went ahead of her. Skyfeather groaned, following her clanmate along with others of the same rank. They all passed through the entrance, exploring the borders of their clan's territory. After the long and exhausting patrol, everything seemed to be clear and the whole group returned to their clan. Skyfeather yawned and went back to the warriors den to take a quick nap, along with Hawkstream.
But a familiar yowl broke the nap Skyfeather and Hawkstream had enjoyed, both padding below the highrock. Rainstar was sitting up there, looking down at her clan, She lifts her head up a bit to let everyone know she is about the speak and needs some silence to let whatever she has to say out. As the clan finally hushed, Rainstar cleared her throat, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Hightock for a Clan meeting!"
The rest of the clan did as told as they looked up at their leader.
"Clanmates! I have news to announce!" Rainstar yowls, flickering her tail as Poppyleaf padded over to Rainstar's side. Skyfeather let out a low growl, audible only to herself. Hawkstream, however, noticed her expression, scooting a little closer to her, wrapping his tail around her to comfort her. Skyfeather noticed and flinched, her bristled fur flattening and get tail lashing calmer. She took a deep breath as she looked back up at the leader and warrior, keeping herself together. "Poppyleaf has an interesting dream that Silvernose has found worthy of announcing." Rainstar stepped aside as Poppyleaf drew closer to the edge of the highrock. Poppyleaf smirked, "Well, clanmates, let's begin," Skyfeather groaned silently, "Oh great." she mumbled to herself.
"I woke up in Starclan, a familiar golden tabby she-cat was right in front of me. I stood up and asked her where I was, she replied with Starclan. She told me that she was going to return soon, dripping down from the sky. Later, she vanished and so did everything else around me." Poppyleaf cleared her throat, raising her head in pride. The rest of the clan below started murmuring between themselves, trying to figure out what could that mean. One cat called out, "Who was she?" Poppyleaf looked down at him, "I don't know, but she's coming back, at least so she says."
Silvernose then pads next to Poppyleaf, "It may be a sign of something arriving, something coming down. It's a bit vague but for one of our latest warriors to get a dream like this doesn't happen everyday now." she stated. The clan murmured more, and went back to their activities as Rainstar had declared the end of the clan meeting, going back to her den. Poppyleaf and Silvernose go back to their dens as well, as Skyfeather and Hawkstream stay put, thinking hard into this dream. Skyfeather was the most flinched however, the thought of a golden tabby she-cat made her uneasy. Hawkstream notices Skyfeather's uncomfort and brushes his tail on her back, "It's fine, we're gonna see soon." he reassures her. Skyfeather timidly nods in response, only feeling a little bit safer. Something has to happen.