2

3rd POV:

Skyfeather felt something poke her back, nudging it. Must've been that Cherryclan warrior with that frog. She groaned, sitting up and stretching her limbs. Hawkstream was there, but not alone. Skyfeather gasped, it was Rainstar, leader of Cherryclan!
Skyfeather gulped nervously and wrapped her tail in front of her paws. Rainstar shakes her head, "No, this isn't some patrol. Here's your frog, if you're going to be a warrior of Cherryclan, get some strength." Her tail flicks at Hawkstream, he nods and opens his jaws to reveal some fresh-kill. Skyfeather stares at it, unsure to eat it in front of the leader. She looked up at Rainstar, who nodded.
Skyfeather looks back down at the frog, she's never eaten it before, but she oughta be used to it. She grabs it in her jaws and starts to chew slowly, savoring the brand new flavor. Her eyes light up, humming in delight. Who knew they tasted this good? Skyfeather eats the rest of the frog, licking her lips. "Delicious!" She said. Hawkstream purred, "I'm glad, now follow us." He flickered his tail for Skyfeather while Rainstar and him leave for camp. Skyfeather nods and pads up to them.

Skyfeather's POV:

Wow! I'm going to be a warrior of Cherryclan? Am I still dreaming? I thought to myself. I shook my head at myself. This isn't a dream, this is real! She purred quietly, keeping up with her new clanmates. Soon after, they reach camp. Skyfeather takes a moment to look around, her jaws agape.
The view was beautiful!

(A/N: it's basically another Riverclan, so just imagine that lmao)

Rainstar's POV:

This will surely be a suprise to Cherryclan; a former Silverclan warrior is joining us! I must be careful about this, Silverclan cats are basically kittypets to us, who in their right mind would ever invite one? They've got all they need.
(A/N:coughsfirestarcoughs)
I hop onto the highrock with Hawkstream and Skyfeather, and call my clan with a mighty yowl.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"
Soon, they all gather around under the highrock, staring up at me. I clear my throat, "We have a new member, I introduce Skyfeather; former Silverclan warrior."
I hear mumbling among the crowd of cats, they're doubting her. I should've predicted this. I see Hawkstream get closer to Skyfeather, whispering her something. I trust him, if he has an apprentice, I'd make him my deputy, in case if something ever happens to Silvernose. Speaking of her, she stares down at the cats, calling them to calm down.
A cat speaks up disrespectfully, "Are you kidding me? 'Former Silverclan warrior'? Isn't that the foxfung who murdered Honeybark? I think she deserves to go to the Dark Forest!" Great, it's Poppyleaf. That warrior was just an apprentice a half-moon ago! I hate it when this happens. I sigh and turn to focus on Skyfeather, her tail twitching. I bet it was that dreadful reminder about Honeybark.

Skyfeather's POV:

Honeybark... Is that the only thing they have against me? They don't understand! She teased me, bullied me, hurt me for moons on end! I could only do what could end the suffering, instead, mother made it last longer and stronger.
(A/N: wow edgy)
I turn around and hop off the highrock, I knew the clan wouldn't accept a Silverclan warrior. They were right. I might as well go in that stream again. But before I could leave, Hawkstream darts in front of me, "You can't just go like that!" I shook my head and went around him, my tail drooping lifelessly.

Hawkstream's POV:

Is she really ready to give up so quickly? She's only just walked in! She is rather weak for a Silverclan warrior, I can see it.
The long scar on her back, the claw marks on her chest. Who did this to her?
Must've been someone from her clan, maybe her sister or mother, or somebody else from the clan. Either way, from what I've experienced with her so far, she doesn't deserve this. If this clan was a bit more 'mature' about this, Skyfeather could definitely fit in. I follow Skyfeather, blocking her once more, "You seriously don't need to do this! Hold on for a second,"
She paused and I ran towards Poppyleaf, Poppyleaf smirks and lashes her tail left and right. "Hawkstream! Have you lead her out yet?" she says. I shook my head, "No, she's staying. The clan she originated doesn't matter, Silverclan or Stormclan. She's still a warrior and after she regains some strength, she'll be a very valuable warrior." I look up and Rainstar and see her nod at me. Poppyleaf rolls her eyes, "Dear Starclan- have you forgotten why she was exiled in the first place?" I sigh, doing the same as Poppyleaf "That's the only thing you guys ever talk about! 'Oh, she must be super evil because she was exiled!'. Have you ever thought what made her do what she did in the first place?!"

3rd POV:

Poppyleaf's sandy pelt starts to bristle, and Rainstar notices. She hops down the highrock and runs between the two warriors. "You two! Go back to your dens! I'm leader, and we have a new warrior. Deal with it like the grown kits that you're supposed to be!" Poppyleaf and Hawkstream glance at each other once last time, both tails flickering as they both went to the Warriors Den. Rainstar sighs and pads towards Skyfeather, "Let me take you on a patrol around the territory, you oughta get used to it." Skyfeather's eyes gleam and she follows Rainstar out of the camp, ready for Cherryclan.