4

(A/N: sorRy that last one was so short!! i was sorta lazy and sad which is what i always am dont judge me but hEy im baaack jazz hands)

3rd POV:

Skyfeather had woken up a few hours later, groaning as she tried to sit up. Only to be stopped with a "Halt." She looked up to see a gray she-cat, her fur smooth as stone, and a bit of a long scar across her back in a diagonal direction. She smirks and nods, "I'm Stonewave, the medicine cat of Cherryclan. You're going to rest here for a bit more, your back is very worn down." she stated, and Skyfeather hung her head down. Stonewave shook her head, "Do not worry, you'll be ok by tomorrow, I promise." Skyfeather sighed in relief, going back into slumber.
Moments after, Hawkstream pads in, "She's still down?" Stonewave chuckled, "You just missed her, she's asleep now." Hawkstream groaned, padding back. Stonewave went to organize her herbs.

Skyfeather's POV:

Right after my eyes flutter open, I see myself in a white plain. Everything was soft and glowy, I guess I could say. Wait, is this what everyone was talking about? Starclan?! Did I die in my sleep? The impact didn't feel that hard to me! I started to panic until I hear laughter in the distance, I squint my eyes to see a gray she-cat with a raccoon-like pelt. "Oh my, everytime! It never gets old!" She hollered.
I tilted my head in confusion, "Who are you?" I asked the strange gleaming cat. She smiled softly, "I'm Raccoonpelt, former warrior of Silverclan, welcome to Starclan. You're not dead yet- this is just a dream I invited you in." She cleared out, "Whew! Thanks!" I chuckled to myself, I actually thought I was dead. Raccoonpelt giggled, "Anyways, I wanted to show you something. Quickly- I don't exactly have much time to show you, time in dreams like these are very fast compared to the time in reality." She dashed off, a trail of white sparkles were left for me to follow.
I ran after her, the trail getting brighter the closer I was to her. We were jumping on rocks, across rocks and sorts of things, like chasing after a tresspasser. She stops abruptly and so do I, a glowing boulder in front of us, and a pool surrounding it. "Go on, look at your reflection, see what you're capable of." Raccoonpelt nods, flickering her tail at the direction of the white water.
I gulp and timidly pad towards the little thing, peering my head above it and looking at my rippled reflection. But it feels weird, all of a sudden I feel a lot of energy, and the ripples on the water are moving away faster. Out of nowhere, I start to run fast, I felt like I was flying in the air. The next thing I know, i'm on top of the boulder now, panting.
I spun my head around, trying to piece together what just happened. Raccoonpelt chuckles below me and I look down at her, "Look, you're part of a prophecy. It's been seasons since it's happened, and look at your incredible speed." She nods. My eyes widened, a prophecy? She continues,
"The sky will fall as quick as it flies." I was bewildered, what could that possibly mean?
She starts to vanish and so does everything else, "Farewell, Skyfeather. May Starclan light your path." she whispers before everything turns pitch black. I wake up and it was sunrise, a few cats were coming out of their dens, yawning and stretching their limbs. I sit up quietly, noticing Stonewave was asleep. I also noticed that my back didn't really hurt anymore.
I sighed in my thoughts and padded towards the warriors den, the dream locked in my thoughts. 'The sky will fall as quick as it flies' What could that mean?