Chapter 5

I'm back sorry for the long extended wait I'm back with more ideas ...

Back into the story

Stephanie's pov

I screamed at the top of lungs and ran over to august. Trying to put pressure on the gunshot wound roc slowly stood up smirking at me. "told you to pack your stuff you shouldn't have let pretty boy here feel like he can get involved especially when you are mines and always will be mines" .I slowly started to back up as he walked closer to me I thought to myself "where tf is kiah ".I heard august groan I quickly tried to make my way back over to him but roc pointed his gun directly at me."I don't think so go up stairs and pack your stuff so we can get out of here before somebody calls the police ".I started bawling my eyes out "roc he is going to die if we just leave him here after we leave can I at least call 911.he looked at me like I lost my mind "hell nawh I hope his ass dies for trying to take my bitch tf he think this shit is now het you shit so we can fucking go ".I ran upstairs and packed a bag and came back downstairs putting my hair into a ponytail .he pushed me towards the back door as we heard police sirens in the distance. I wanted so badly to try and run but I knew it only result in either me or august dying so I followed him .He grabbed my hair and pushed me into the truck and hurried into the other side and drove off he yelled a bunch of shit at me but all I could do was think of august I hope the police were coming to my house or kiah get there soon I pray he doesn't die .I felt a slap go across my face "bitch the fuck out the car ".How long was I thinking I looked out the window and we were in front of these apartment building I've never seen before .I slowly stepped out the car and waited for him to come around he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me towards the building "if you do anything I will kill you kill your daughter husband hell your whole mother fucking family .oh u didn't think I knew where angel was well I fucking do I told I you I was keeping tabs on you now let's go ".we walked into the building I slowly cried to myself hoping I would make it out of this alive but I was pretty sure I wasn't .we got to the building and took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and walked down the hall way . he used his key to open the door and we walked in and there was 2 dudes standing there one with dreads caramel skin and a bunch of tattoos and another one with a low cut and dark skin the one with dreads stood up "who is this bro ". Roc finally said something "this is my girl Stephanie she's going to be staying here for awhile ". They both nodded while roc took me to the back into which I guess was his room n shoved me onto the bed.

3 months later

I stood in the kitchen washing dishes I became a compete maid .I watched the little v they had in the kitchen watching the new when something the news reporter said caught my attention. "young man found shot in house finally wakes up from coma.it appears he has suffered from amnesia his wife has been here the whole times supporting him ".i figured it couldn't have been august until I continued looked at the tv and a picture of august and kiah popped up I dropped the plate I was holding ."this bitch this whole thing was a set up no wonder it took her so long to get to my house ".i broke down and cried my so called best friend stole my husband I have been kidnapped and nobody knew and nobody was looking my thoughts were disturbed when roc walked into the kitchen "I have a surprise for you " my whole world came to a sudden freeze when he yanked my daughter in .........

I hopppeee yall like the update im gonna update twice this weekend and every week so far on until the book Is ended