Chapter 2

I laid my head all the way back in the water trying to forget the sounds of the poor girl in the other room screaming. I knew it was time for me too get out this house. I looked at the blood stained carpet every day the stains of those poor girls. as I would be in the store seeing the missing posters of all the girls roc has taken. Families giving up there life savings just to have there little girl home. Not knowing that she was already gone..... 
I finally got the courage to leave I got out the tub .put on lotion got dressed and put some cream in my hair then put it into a bun. I ran down the stairs grabbing my keys and going into the closet and grabbing the bag I had packed months ago but never had the courage to actually leave til now. I took my things out to the car got in and looked at the house one last time before pulling out of the drive way never looking back again.

Kiahs pov
*later that day *
I slowly tiptoed out inside the house making sure not to make a sound I got too the door closed and heard the voice I've hated for so long
"where were you? " .I Went out with bre "don't lie to me "He screamed I simply replied with I'm not and walked upstairs. spoke to soon I soon heard his heavy foot steps coming up the stairs after me I just stood still Waiting for whatever punishment He decided to inflick on me 

But i was wrong he just walked right past me and up into the room and closed the door i was shocked he didnt do anything  i walked into the bed room and took off my dress and got under the covers and closed my eyes and drifted off into dream land .the truth was i went out with this dude i meant awhile back at the club .what do i mean this dude it was chris  brown .Ugh i love him so much he asked me to be his girlfriend and because im with ray i turned him down i know what your thinking why dont u break up with this abusive mf .But its not that easy im inlove wit him .

i jumped out my sleep with the front door slamming i got up quickly did my hygiene and left to go visit bre we sat around and talked for hours i lied and told her me and chris were just friends and i didnt have feelings for him blahhhh i lied so hard i hope i dont regret lying to her