03

I jogged towards the parent drop off section of the school. There stood two of my friends, Stiles Stilinski and his girlfriend Malia Tate. I slowly walked up to them, then let out a, "boo!" Which earned me a punch in the stomach from Malia. "Yeow!" I exclaimed as I held my stomach. "Oh my god– Maraya!" Stiles helped me sling my arm over his shoulder for balance. "Sorry! Lydia just.. sent me to come.. look for y'all. Where's the rest of you guys?" I asked slowly. "We don't know. They haven't texted us ei-" "Someone's coming. Someone fast," Malia said as she swiftly turned around and lifted someone up, throwing them onto the ground.

This 'someone' was Liam Dunbar, one of our best friends. "Liam!" I exclaimed as I bent down to be beside him. I lifted his head up and put it on my lap. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. Liam stared at me for about a minute before shaking his head and replying, "I-I'm fine. Scott's in trouble." I began to stroke his hair as I looked up to Malia and Stiles. "Maraya?" I looked down to Liam and hummed. I then realized what he wanted. I ran my fingers through his hair, making it as dry as ever. I chuckled softly.

                           ♢♢♢♢

My friends and I skidded to a stop. Liam glared his eyes and bared his canines. I raised my hand to bend the water from falling on my friends and I. I felt my eyes glow their bright green, jerking backwards then upwards as if nothing had happened. I craned my neck from side to side, feeling the scales cover parts of my forehead and cheek. My talons grew out in place of my nails, and fangs came from my teeth. I took in my surroundings to see a new wolf near Kira Yukimura, and a huge wolf looking thing with a hand around Scott McCall's neck; the other in his chest. The other teenage wolf and Kira stood up; Kira holding up her long, badass looking sword defensively.

I closed my eyes, then reopened them. I let out a breath, then began to sing. My singing came out operatic, beautiful and mysterious. I closed my eyes to focus on hitting the new intruder with my voice; then opened them into slits as I raised my other arm. The intruder lost his balance, letting Scott take the chance to get a grip on his arm. My singing came to a stop, and a proud grin covered Liam and I's faces.

The intruder covered his ears and groaned in pain. I smirked at the effect of my voice. Scott grabbed the intruders arm with both hands and twisted it; all we could hear was his bones cracking. I hissed, slightly cringing at the sound. The guy fell to the ground, and Scott ripped his talons out of his chest. Scott looked down to the guy. "I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else. Or you can run."

The guy looked to us; his eyes wide with amusement as he faced me. My scales grew back into place, talons and fangs too. My eyes turned back to their normal brown color. I took the arm that was still raised and began to turn my hand. "I'd run," I spoke as I practically threw the water to the guy, pushing him backwards. He stumbled a couple of feet before regaining his balance and running away. I let out a sigh and smiled.

Scott and Kira walked towards us, the six of us gathered together. We slowly walked towards our new subject. He had dirty blonde hair and beautiful green/blue eyes. My jaw dropped the slightest, and my eyes began to flicker. He must've liked what he saw because he came our way. "You don't remember me, do you?" God, a sexy voice to match a sexy face. "I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade," he spoke with a smile playing on his lips.

"Theo?" Scott asked. "You know him?" I asked, still in a daze from the sight of him. Theo turned his head towards me and gave me a smile, "They used to." He turned back toward Scott, "Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." I licked my lips as he glanced at me with a smirk.

"What do you want?" Scott asked with a nod. "I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack," Theo finished. "I'm sold," I replied after a while of silence.