Chapter One

Sarah’s POV

 “I honestly don’t understand what the hype is all about…” I said to my sister as she jumped and twirled around the room. For the last few months she had not stopped talking about British boy-band One Direction. I had been trying to talk her into coming out to the reef with me on the weekend before she went to their second concert in Australia. She had cried and cried after missing out on the first.

  “That’s because you’ve never paid attention.” Meg retorted.

  And I hadn’t really. I mean, I knew who they were, what they looked like and knew what songs were theirs, but other than that, I knew nothing. I didn’t get any of the inside jokes, or who the hell ‘Kevin’ and ‘Paul’ were. And I sure as hell didn’t understand why they had caused Meg to insist on carrots in every meal as well as her obsession with never eating with a spoon again. But I had always been focused on school. After graduating at sixteen, I went straight into university.

  “Will you come anyway? We haven’t been in ages.” I pleaded.

 “Yeah, alright. But if I miss any important news about One Direction….”

 “You can catch up on it later.” I said.

…………………………

 Liam’s POV

“Come on buddy, talk to me, what’s the matter. You’ve been all mopey since we left the UK.” Louis said as we flew over the Pacific. He didn’t understand how I was feeling right now. Since breaking up with Danielle (A/N: I have absolutely no wish of this, this is for all for the story only), and I had taken that hard, I couldn’t help but feeling that something wasn’t right. And after dreaming of this girl for months, I was starting to go mental. I was hoping that our second trip to Australia would help.

  “Look, it doesn’t matter anyway. I should be able to relax once we get off the plane.”

 “Yeah, this sneaky week early visit was a great idea of mine wasn’t it?” Louis was pleased with himself.

 “Oi, it was my idea!” Harry interjected.

 “Was not.”

 “Was too.”

 “Guys enough! It doesn’t matter who’s idea it was.” I said. “Let’s just get off the plane and get to the hotel.” Nobody would even suspect that we had gone to Cairns; it was so far north of all the capital cities we were performing in. It had been a good idea, whoever it was that came up with it.

As we drove out to the hotel on the esplanade, Niall asked to stop.

 “Guys, I’m starving! I haven’t eaten in like, two hours!” He pretended to hold his stomach. “I’m dying of starvation!” He could be extremely melodramatic when it came to food.

 “Dude, you ate like, twenty minutes ago.” Zayn pointed out. Niall snickered.

 “Come on! Have you seen the sunshine?” Niall pleaded. I looked to Louis, who shrugged.

 “Yeah, alright, let’s go.” I said.

……………………………………………………..