♡ CAMREN FANFIC ♡

Note: SOME STRONG LANGUAGE
AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT

(Camila sees Lauren's prom pictures)

"Camila why are you so mad?" Lauren asks. "I'm not mad" Camila said clenching her fist. Camila was frustrated because throughout her and Lauren's friendship she always thought there was something more between them but after seeing Lauren's prom date she knows that there can't be anything more between them. "Lauren, I like you I really fucking like you" Camila was surprised she could even push the words out of her mouth. Lauren paused not knowing what to say. So Camila continued, "I thought maybe just maybe we were something more. I thought you and me had something special. I fucking fell so hard for you" Lauren mumbled "I fell for you too at one point" Camila was getting mad, started mixing her anger with the tears draining from her eyes. "But I fell harder". Lauren felt so much pain. "I'm sorry that you fell hard. I'm sorry I can't respond the way you wanted me to, but Camlla I'm not gay." Camila stopped. She stared into space, she was quiet she wasn't crying. She sat there silently, feeling her heart break into pieces. "When i fall I guess you can't catch me, I guess I'm breaking. Is this what feeling so broken and lost feels like?" Camila said. Lauren tried to comfort Camila but Camila was far too gone. "I can still guide you I can still help you when you need someone" Lauren said. "But Lauren I need you" Lauren paused, Camila sat quietly. Lauren's jaw clenched. Silence filled the room all you could feel was anger and heartbreak. Lauren roughly pushed Camila down, holding her neck and started gently kissing her. Camila felt some type of way. She held her hands onto Lauren's waist slowly rubbing up and down. Lauren slowly slid her hand under Camila's shirt gently gliding her hand against her stomach. She whispered, "you're gonna fall so I'm gonna catch you."

Omg my feels right now. Let me
Know if I should continue the story.