♡ CAMREN FANFIC 2 ♡

(The morning after)

Camila was asleep in Lauren's arms. All Lauren could think "what just happened?" She thought maybe she would be feeling happy right now but she felt guilty. She knew down inside she wasn't gay. But she just had sex with Camila. Maybe I was out of it or high Lauren kept telling herself. She released Camila from her arms leaving her to sleep. She headed to the bathroom. She shivered seeing all she had on that was remaining from last night was here Victoria secret bra and matching underwear. She washed her face. "Maybe this was suppose to happen?" She said to herself. But she couldn't be gay. What would her fans think. What would her family think? Lauren filled with so many questions. Wondering if what her and Camila did was wrong or right. Right when she opened the bathroom door to leave Camila was standing their in her gorgeous lace bra. God she looked beautiful. Her skin looked so soft, she looked to fragile. Lauren thought. She looked at Camila bitting her lip. She remembered from last night how soft Camilas lips felt pressed against hers. Camila just stood there looking like a goddess. Lauren was trying to fight back the urge. Lauren fought it and she shoved Camila aside. "I can't do this" Lauren explained. "Why not" Camilas face starting to turn red. "It's just that I really like you a lot it's just It was a one night thing, I was tired and stuff happens.." Lauren's voice trailed off. She could see the glisten of tears starting in Camilas eyes. "Haha I'm so fucking done with love" Camila was laughing. Lauren raised an eyebrow. "The time when I actually save myself for someone they don't want me, love fucking sucks" Camila said. "Don't say that Camila" - "shut up lauren! stop telling me I'm gonna be fine because no I'm not gonna be fucking fine!" By now Camila was crying. She left the room saying "leave me the fuck alone" the door slammed shut. Lauren thought, wow. I promised her I would catch her. But I didn't and I'm letting her fall. There's just some people you have to let go. Lauren was crying. She grabbed her blade. "And this is for the times that I've fuck up." She gently cut her wrist. Her tear dripping down onto her wrist. She watched the tear collide with the blood. Lauren was falling apart piece by piece and nobody would ever notice.