Chapter 9

Hoseok Pov

I was walking along the corridor back to the music room. When I was about to open the door, Y/N stepped out of the room. Her face looked like those girls in boyfriend does my makeup videos, gone very wrong.

She looked at me with a blank expression and nods before walking towards the toilet. I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter as I stepped into the room but fell on the floor immediately bursting into laughter.

"Wha-what-" I couldn't control my laughter. "What did you do to Y/N's face?" I tried to get up.

And back to the floor I go.

~~~

"So that's what happened..." Taehyung said after telling what happened while I was gone.

I chuckled at the story, but I was also a little annoyed that they did that when they just met her - they're supposed to behave to "give me face" you know.

Then, Y/N stepped in with her face cleaned, which means her everyday makeup was also removed. She still looks so pretty though, even without her makeup. We all looked at her.

" Y/N I'm sooooo sorry I was the one who had the idea of ruining your face I'm sorry please don't be mad." Jungkook blurted out.

Y/N just smiled, "It's okay. I'm not mad at you guys."

"You look pretty with no makeup on~" I whispered loudly.

"Thank you..." She was blushing, like a lot, and I just thought it was cute.

"Okay, we'll practice again tomorrow, you guys can go home now," Namjoon said as everybody walked to swing their bags over their shoulders.

"Let's go Y/N," I said and pulled Y/N out the door.

Your Pov

"Bye guys! Taehyung, Jimin and I are going the cafe. See you tomorrow!" Jungkook waved us goodbye at the traffic lights and walked away with the other two.

Namjoon and Jin already went home, so I was alone with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Uhh, so I will now go home and get some sleep. So... Bye." He spoke and walked away from the both of us. And we started walking across the street towards our apartment

~~~

"Y/N-ah, can you come to watch us practice tomorrow again?" Hoseok asked in an aegyo voice when we were walking to our apartment building.

"I'm not sur-" I replied but was cut off by Hoseok's cheers.

"Yay! Thanks!" And he just walked ahead of me, like wth??

I sighed heavily and quickened my pace to catch up with him.

~~~

"Bye Y/N! See you tomorrow!" Hoseok exclaimed and I smiled at him before taping my code on my digital security lock and opening the door.

~~~

The rest of the week was fine. A few days I ate lunch with Jae Eun's friends and a few days was with Bangtan. I still had to watch the boys practice after school for the remaining four days.

The weekend came so I decided to stay in bed and chill. I was scrolling through Instagram on my phone when I arrived at the recommended section. I continued to scroll down but I stopped scrolling when I saw a photo of the three naughty ones and Hoseok sleeping in the background.