Extra chapter

Extra chapter cuz it's my birthday yay

Your Pov

"This way miss, " the police officer gestured me through the prisoner visit doors. I slightly bowed to the officer, sliding into the room with Hoseok behind me. I took a seat while Hoseok stood beside me.

It didn't take long until the officer pulled the girl we've personally came for into the boxed room on the other side of the glass pane.

They roughly pushed her down onto the chair. When she was finally willing to settle down, she slowly turned her head towards my figure. As our eyes met, it felt like her eyes could shoot fireballs. They stared deep into my soul in the most wicked way.

"Hi, Eunji," I greeted, biting my lips nervously. She glared at me for another 30 seconds, which felt like an hour because of how uncomfortable I was under her devilish stare. All of a sudden, she pushed off her seat, causing her chair to fly to the back of the room. She pounced against the clear glass that divided us, face with fury. I jumped back a little, and Hoseok instantly wrapped his arms around me in defence, as if the girl would shatter the glass and pounce on me like a starving lion any second.

"You! You're the bitch who threw me in here! My shitty life was caused by you! You motherfucker!" She screamed, crazier than a mental patient who had their arms and legs strapped onto the hospital bed. The few cops who stood beside her guarding rushed forward and grabbed hold onto her, tightly fixing her arms behind her back by tightening their grip on her wrists.

They dragged her out of the room, literally, as two other police officers ran forward to make an apology bow before running out of the room.

I was still in Hoseok's arms, face in his beating chest. The officer told us to leave and we obliged, slowly walking out of the police station.

We happened to walk to a nearby garden. I plopped onto the bench that was placed at the border of the circled garden, tired and troubled. Hoseok sat down beside me, wrapping an arm around me and gently caressing my shoulder with his hand. I rested my head on his shoulder, then his head on mine. We stayed like this in silence for a while, before I decided to speak up.

"Although Eunji was a bit of a jennyass, but she was one of my closest friends. My heart hurt so much seeing her condition earlier," I didn't even know tears started welling up in my eyes and began rolling like rivulets, "It's really heartbreaking to know that she did that to me when I thought she could be a trustworthy and loyal friend. I thought she was willing to make friends with me, let me eat lunch at their table with her, as a true friend, until she did that to you to do that to me. And now," I shifted my head to look at Hoseok who was already starting down at me. He brought a hand up to my face and wiped a tear off my cheek, lightly placing his soft, marshmallow-like lips on my forehead. "now I somehow feel guilty, as if I really was the one who made her end up in that place."

"No, don't dwell on it, it wasn't your fault at all. She was the one who caused the crime. You were the victim, you were innocent. Don't even think about the times you two were friends, it's just going to make you realise the truth behind that friendship over and over again. You still have Jae Eun, Jiwoo, Joo Won, Seojun, the boys, and especially me, who will be here as your shield. You will feel all sorts of emotions but guilt for and in this case, okay?" He smiled assuringly, making it feel like a whole boulder was lifted off my chest.

But still, honestly, Eunji- I hope you're doing at least okay in there.