50:48

TEN MINUTES HAVE PAST,
YOU HAVE FIFTY MINUTES LEFT. 

(ii.) reports claim you were sharing a room with kim ye-rim at the time of the murder

circle your answer
and explain.

A. TRUE        B. FALSE

sooyoung's heart starts racing as her gaze avoids the paper in front of her.

miss park, you know the rules.

her breathing stops as she watches the man take a bullet out of his pocket and starts loading the gun.

"i was going to answer, anyways, you're not gonna kill me. you need me to know who killed them"
joy smirks, trying to hide the fact that she's terrified.

the man then pulls the trigger but only the sound of the bullet ricocheing against the wall behind sooyoung is heard.

i could have killed you right now, hurry up and answer the questions before i blow your brains out.

sooyoung returns her gaze to the paper and circles YES, furroing her brows as she tried to understand the given task.

explain? this is some first grade math test shit.

she then shakes the red pen, bringing the bloody ink back to it's core.

kim ye-rim and i have been roommates since 2015 and although we shared a room, i didn't know her whereabouts during the time of the murder.

joy felt at home with the girl, she loved waking up and seeing her face first thing in the morning.

how she would do anything to bring those moments back.

but she couldn't.