Chapter 12.

Harry's POV

I was walking in the streets and looked around to see where he was. I saw he grabbed my arm and pulled me in a corner.

"Did you bring it?" He asked. I took out the serum he made me bring and have it to him. "Here." He put he venom in my neck and I winced. "Now. It's time to take back what's rightfully mine." He ran off and everything went black.

_____

Mary's POV

Peter and I were sitting by the clock and were on a little date. There were lighted candles and it was beautiful. He had a hand on my neck and put his lips on mine. I kissed him back. I pulled away.

"What?" He asked me. I looked away.

"How can you trust Harry?" I asked him.

"I don't know. He doesn't have he serum so he could be ok."

"Peter. He wanted you dead, even me, he wanted your blood."

"Let's no think about Harry MJ. I mean, your ok that's all that matters." I nodded my head an we started to kiss again. I heard a scream and a boom. Peter pulled away seeing a man that looked like a lizard. "Curt Connors?"

"Who is he?"

"He was a man who wanted an arm and it went wrong and now he's, that." He looked at me meaning that he has to go. I nodded my head and he went off leaving me there. I got out off the clock tower and put my jacket on and started to run home. I look behind me seeing he lizard roar.

He looked at me and I started to run again. I ran into a corner an someone put their hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but all that came out was mumbling. He/she put me down. I hit their hand away and looked to see who it was.

"Harry?" I whispered.

"MJ I came to warn you." He said.

"About what?"

"Peter is going to have more enemies. You need to tell him."

"I don't believe that for a second." He grabbed my arm.

"Don't you even MJ. Either you tell him, or I tell him the hard way." He gripped it tighter making it hurt more.

"Ow. Harry let go." I pulled away and saw the lizard was gone. I started to walk away.

"MJ. I'm sorry. I just, don't know how that happened."

"I never want to see you again. Leave me and Peter alone for good Harry." I walked away and never saw him again. I walked back to my house opened the door and locked it. I leaned against the door. I looked to see Peter not in his costume.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I sighed. He sat down next to me.

"What happened?"

"Harry grabbed my arm. And he was violent. He warned me."

"About what?" I stood up and started to walk in circles then stopped.

"He said. There are more enemies coming, and before I left." I was about to cry. "He told me I should move away."

"MJ. Don't listen to him. I will protect you no matter what."

"But, you have other people to save. And why save me when everyone is in danger."

"MJ. It's gonna be ok."

"Peter. Every decision you make, effects the people you love. Me, aunt May. You already lost Gwen and you must still be recovering. And I get it." He had a worried look on his face and I could see he knew something.

"Get down!" He yelled. He grabbed me and we both landed on the ground together. He was gone and then came back in his suit. I look to see it was the lizard. I was behind Peter and he guarded me like a shield.

"Peter Parker. Still spiderman? Oh, who's this young girl?" He smirked. I gasped and started to shake a little.

"Her name is MJ. I wonder if someone told you."

"Told me about what?"

"Gwen's dead Dr. Connors." He looked at me with anger and hatred and then looked at Peter.

"You killed her?"

"No it was-"

"And you replaced her with her?" He started to get more angry. He had a long tail and whipped it at Peter making him distracted. I looked at the lizard and started to walk backwards cause he was coming right towards me. I stopped agains the wall and didn't have anywhere to go. "Hello child."

"Hang on Mary Jane!" Peter yelled and kicked the lizard. He lizard roared and Peter and him started to fight. "Run!" Something wrapped around my waist and I saw it was his tail.

"Peter!" I yelled. He looked at me and the lizard lifted me next to him.

"MJ!" The lizard roared and kicked him making him hit through my house and got knocked out. I screamed and the lizard took me out of there and I kept screaming.

"You'll never get away with this!"

"Hush child." He said. He had a serum and put it in my neck making me feel woozy. My vision was blurry.

"Mary Jane!" I heard a hell but then everything went black.