Deleted Scenes (1)

Being Parents.

______

Third Persons POV

Peter looked over on the couch, seeing his wife with a tissue and tears welling up on her eyes and she was upset. Peter walked over to the couch and sat next to her, wrapping his arm around his upset wife, kissing the top of her head.

"I should've told her Peter," she cried. Mary leaned her head on his shoulder and didn't want to admit it to him.

"I know MJ. But we don't have to tell her," Peter said trying to calm her down.

"But it kills me to lie to her. How can I tell her, that...we could be in danger again," MJ said, wiping a tear down her cheek. Peter lifted her chin, making her look at him.

"I know. We will have enemies, and have to defeat them in the future. But let's focus on the present and ourselves and well...this new baby we are going to raise," Peter said, placing a hand on his wife's belly and felt the beating of kicks.

"Okay. Maybe I did get a little worked up," she said. Peter kissed his wife's nose resting his forehead against hers. They both smiled as they touched each other's noses.

"I love you," she whispered to him. He smiled at her, kissed her lips softly.

"I love you too," Peter said. Peter kissed her forehead, and MJ rested her head on his should as they looked at the beautiful sunset to the beach dying down.