Chapter 5 : New Student

-Time Skip To Next Day-

Ink P.O.V

I was the first to wake up well maybe second because I don't see Reaper anywhere, I walk out of bedroom and smell something sweet 'Is Reaper making breakfast?' I ask myself as I walk down stair and see Reaper in the kitchen making.......pancake? I didn't know she can cook, She seem to notice my presence "Good morning Ink" She said without looking at me "Good morning Reap ya making pancake?" I reply her, She nod "Can you go wake up the other?" She ask as she put the pancake on a plate "Sure" I reply her and walk upstairs to see that everyone was already awake "Oh Good morning guys" I said "Morning" They answer me "Well you should go change Reaper making breakfast" They nod and start to change.

~Time Skip When They Done Changing~

Ink P.O.V

Everyone was downstairs eating breakfast "Last night was disaster" Fell grumble "Hey it wasn't that bad" Swap said "We have to go to school remember?" Reaper remind us "But I don't want to go!" Harvest whine "Come on babe~" Holo cooed as he wrap his arm around Harvest waist "Don't. You. Freaking. Dare." Reaper said as her left eye glow blue, Holo instantly pull his arm away from Harvest waist "Thanks sis" Harvest reply to her sister, Reaper nod and continue to eat her breakfast.

~Time Skip At School~

"Welcome back to hell" Alter said to us, We all snicker at what Alter Just said, We talk for a while but when the teacher come we quickly go to our seat and sit down, "Today we have new student, Come in" The teacher said, A skeleton with hood on walk in, "Class this is Dust, Now Dust introduce yourself" The teacher said to her (Forgot to tell you that Dust was Female XD) "Sup, I'm Dust and I like playing piano" Dust introduce herself, Her voice was very soft more then Reaper, "Now go sot next to Ink and Reaper" The teacher motion fro her to sit with us, She nod and walk to our desk and sit down, Before Dust could even say hello to us, Reaper already pull her in to a very tight hug, Dust squeak softly but so loud, "Okay Reaper I think that's enough" I said to her, Reaper slowly pull away from the hug, Dust was panting heavily "Geez, Reaper Do you seriously have to that every time?" Dust ask her, Reaper nodded and giggle "Now lets start the class" The teacher said as she begin teaching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup!!! I'm back! And I'm sorry that I didn't continue the truth or dare part but I will show it next time!!! Peace out!!!