Chapter 6 : Secret?

Welp here I am updating this stupid book...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaper P.O.V.

It's lunch time now, somehow I feel...... strange for no reason though. Like someone is watching me, i told Dust about it but she just said that it was nothing.

I feel like she was hiding something from me, like a secret that everyone know except me. I don't know how I get that feeling though, but I try to pretend that I don't care.

"Reaper? Ya okay there?" Geno voice snap me out of though and quickly turn to him, others were look worrying at me too.

"Uh... I'm Fine!" I quickly response to his question with a small smile, he still look worry though but I try me best to convince him and others that it was nothing.

And soon lunch was over, we head to our next class and it's look like we have music. We went to our seat and wait for the teacher to come, every one was talking and playing. Except me though, I was listening to music while reading some book.

And then again, I felt someone is watching me. I look around the class and see that no one was watching me, I pretend like I didn't care and keep on reading.

But inside my mind, I was figuring out. "What the heck is going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess I'm back from hell, eh not really though. And sorry for be gone too long the stress and depression was just to much, but I'm kinda okay now.