Chapter I

So...I have this headcanon after reading Chapter 1007. Hahaha. I dunno how to write but I can't stop thinking about it so I wrote this.

I hope you'll enjoy reading.

Disclaimer: Although I'm pretty sure it's obvious since it's fanfiction: I don't own DCMK.~

_

"Oi. This is bad Hakase." The kid detective said nervously while looking down on all the media reporters in front of Kudou Mansion from Agasa Hakase's residence. "They even brought an open broadcast van." He sighed.

The kid is frustrated. After all the trouble he took to hide from the Black Organization, it was ruined with just a blink of an eye. How could he be so careless?

"To think that one tweet would cause such an uproar." He pulled out his phone and scrolled unto the said tweet. "There weren't even any photos of Shinichi Kudou there."

"This must be why!" Exclaimed by the professor standing behind the kid while watching on his phone. "Take a closer look at this." He reached out his phone to show the kid detective what he was referring to. "The report about the Tengu Murder Case two days ago! They caught you and Hattori-kun standing behind the reporter!"

The kid immediately turned his attention on his phone and searched the same news, "Oi, oi, oi." The kid panicked, looking at his cellphone with disbelief, "That's clearly an image of the two of us!"

Suddenly, a familiar tone on his phone ringed. Heiji is calling.

"Hel--." He didn't even managed to finish.

"Ya idiot!" Shouted by his friend on the other line, clearly shattering the kid detective's eardrum. So he pulled his phone a little farther from his ear.

The kid detective isn't surprised at all. He kind of expecting a call from Heiji. He knew that his best friend would call because of all the ruckus happening.

"Mass media folks are stormin' my school and demandin' to "Tell 'em all 'bout Kudou", makin' a huge fuss in the progress!!" Clearly Heiji is shouting to his lungs though hiding behind the walls to avoid the media's attention "Ya said ya'd keep yer mouth shut!! We were both caught on live TV!"

Heiji is shouting and getting mad with the kid detective but he can't ignore the fact that he is still concerned, "Anyway, I'll try to think somethin' up over here. Ya gotta do somethin' to settle things on yer side!! Well then!" Then he hanged up. Leaving the kid in quite shocked.

And just what am I supposed to do? The kid thought to himself. It's not as if things are easy to handle. He’s just a kid now. No one would believe him.

He kept thinking of any way possible until moments later, a ridiculous idea pop out from his head, "Oh! I know!" He said excitingly, "Shinichi Kudou actually has a younger twin, and he's the one that died."

Agasa Hakase just stood up and gave him a stare in his idea. The kid laughed nervously, "I know! I know it wouldn't work!" He brushed his hair frustratingly.

"You know Shinichi, if we don't do something about this fast, Hattori-kun might be in danger with the Black Organization." Stated by Hakase with concern while slightly scratching his cheeks.