A friendly henchmen

Lucy sat in the tiny room, holding her blood stained scarf. She hugged it close, knowing that it was the last thing her mother gave to her before her passing.
A question kept creeping into her head, why did her parents abandon him in the first place? It must've been something he did. But what?

She heard unfamiliar footsteps walking past her room. She got up and sprinted to the door.

"Help! Let me out of here!" She screamed, banging on the door.

"Shut your moutb or I'll duct tape it shut!" A deep, growling voice called back.

Lucy backed away from the door, slightly startled. She went to sit back down until she heard the same, growling voice speak again.

"Sorry about that. Strider told me to tell his prisoners to shut it otherwise I'm going to be left for dead." The growl mumbled.

Lucy paused for a brief second before walking back towards the door.

"Are you serious? Strider would actually kill his own henchmen?" She asked

"Oh yeah, he's got a heart of stone. If it means that he can get his own way, he doesn't care who he hurts or kills. Kinda sad really, he used to be a lovelt bloke. But people change." He replied "has he hurt you in any way?"

"Yeah, he's done quite a lot of damage, he's cut my cheek, my wrists and he broke my only chance to escape, my phone." Lucy mutterd back

"I'm sorry about all of that. What have you done that's so bad?"

"Nothing, literally nothing! He says he's doing it to get revenge on my parents! My parents have been dead for 16 years! I don't know why he wants to get revenge on them, almost 2 decades later!" Lucy replied, frantically.

The growling guy sat speechless for a while taking it all in.

"Was Strider actually serious?" He thought "what does he think he's going to gain by hurting a dead couple's daughter? He really is the sickest villain around!"

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of there!" He said.

Lucy smiled as she heard the key turn in the lock, she picked up her scarf, which was still stained with blood and wrapped it around her neck.

The door opened and Lucy came face to face with a rather tall, bulky guy. He had long brown hair and a long brown beard.

Lucy thought that he looked like Hagtid from Harry Potter or Stoick from How To Train Your Dragon, but she couldn't decide which.

Without warning he grabbed her aching arm and dragged her down the corridor. Lucy struggled to keep up with his pace and almost tripped over in her heels.

"Where.... are we....going?" She gasped out, still speeding down the hallway.

"In here!" The growling guy said, opening a small door and tossing Lucy into a room.

He followed in after her and locked the door.

"Ok first of all we have to do our introductions before anything else. I'll start: My name is Stan, my age is no one's business, my family is a cat called terror and I live here. Now you!"

"I'm Lucy, age 34, my family is my husband Gru, my three beautiful girl's Margo, Edith and Agnes, my brother in law Dru, our minions, our dog Kyle, our goat Lucky and Dr Nefario and I live at Gru's house." She said, fluently.

"Wow! That's quite a big family you have there! No wonder that you want to go home! Now how do I contact them?"

Gru was riding in his dad's "Villain wheels" with Dru and Jake.
He suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his coat pocket. He fumbled around in the pocket until he finally pulled it out.