Chapter Eight: Chara & Frisk

Previously on Wartale:

What the hell are you doing Frisk! You traitor!

I will tell father! You were like a sister to me! Maybe I should just end it now? Naw I'll watch her suffer instead. You'll pay for your betrayal Frisk I promise that on my life! I'll tell dear father tomorrow and that will mark her death day.

I wish Sans didn't save her. Now I should be getting to bed. Tomorrow will be interesting.

~time skip~

I woke up to surprisingly birds singing and I new today was gonna be great because that pest will finally die today.

"Oh what a beautiful day today. Birds are singing, flowers are wilting and pests like frisk should be burned at the stake." I said with a grin on my face. I grabbed the note off of Frisks desk so I can show father as proof.

I can't wait to see her dead. I quickly ran to father. "Father! Father!" "What is it my dear Chara?!" My father asked me in a worried tone. I started to fake cry and father bought it. "I-It's Frisk! She had b-betrayed us," I said as my voice wavered. I then handed him the letter. He read it and he grew pissed.

"Hey Chara? Do you happen to know where Frisk is?!" Father asked. Anyone could tell that he had the intent to kill Frisk. I just smiled and sweetly replied with, "yes I do. I believe she is still asleep."

Father just marched off and headed for Frisk's room that she shared with me. Every step grew louder than the last as I followed behind him.

(Frisk's POV)

I was just peacefully sleeping when I was woken up by my hair being pulled. I fell to the cold floor and was starting to get dragged away as I heard 'father' yell, "YOU SCUM! I TREATED YOU AS FAMILY AND YOU BETRAYED ME! NO YOU BETRAYED EVERYONE! I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE BY TOMORROW MORNING!" And with that he smashed my head into the wall. I felt blood start to flow out of a new head wound.

'Father' continued to pull me by my hair. I grunted in pain as streams of tears ran down my face from the pain. I struggled to get out of his grip. I could only squint and all I could see was Chara smiling menacingly at me.

Did she do this? Did she find out? Did she tell 'father'? These questions raced through my mind as I continued to struggle. He dragged me outside and through the snow. I couldn't help but cry.

He dragged me all the way through the cold to the jails. He finally stopped once he threw me in a sell and locked it. I could feel the blood drip from the impact and then I blacked out on the cold hard cement ground.

I am dead.

(San's POV)

For some reason today I've gotten a bad feeling but why? I sure hope that Frisk is ok.

~To be continued~

Author: Thank you for reading

Chara: don't forget to follow,star, and comment!

Frisk:please!

Sans: oh and Merry Christmas kiddos

Papyrus: AND HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!

Author:bye!!! 😋