Chapter fourteen: Bombs

(Frisk's POV)

I headed to the hospital. Once I entered the tent Papyrus was shocked. He immediately ran over to me worriedly. "ARE YOU OK HUMAN?" Papyrus asked me in a worried tone. "I'm, I'm fine," I said hesitantly and a bit out of it. "HERE HUMAN FOLLOW ME SO I CAN PATCH YOU UP," Papyrus said kindly as he led me to a medical bed. I sat down on it and he first took the arrow out and man did that sting.

He started to talk to me to try to calm me down but it didn't work all that much. I still felt the pain and worse thought about sans. Was he ok? Did he get hurt yet? Is he dead?

"OK HUMAN, ALL DONE," Papyrus said as he finished up with the wrapping the bandages on me. "Is there any way I can help?" I asked in a kind but weak tone. "NO HUMAN, YOU NEED TO REST." After Papyrus said that I was about to protest but Papyrus wouldn't let me and I was forced to rest.

It took me a bit to fall asleep thanks to my shoulder but I eventually I did fall asleep.

When I woke up I saw sans, I think... is he ok? Wait why is everyone surrounding him. Maybe it's just a dream. Yeah just a dream, he's fine.

Sans: thx for reading, I guess
Nashi: sorry for the short chapter
Frisk: pls don't forget to comment, follow, and vote