Chapter Twelve: Figuring Things Out

(Sans POV)

"But um just one question, where am I gonna stay?" Frisk asked nervously.

"Why not here?" I suggested. Then I noticed that Frisk blushed a little. "Sure. So um where would I sleep?" Frisk asked with confusion.

"You could sleep in my tent with paps. We got the room and I'm pretty sure we have an extra sleeping bag." I suggest to her kinda hoping she'd say yes. I need to protect her especially after all she's been through.

"O-ok," she replied a bit unsure. "But first lets get you injures cleaned up." And after I said that we started heading to our hospital tent. Once we got their she sat down on a patient bed and I started to clean her injuries.

"Hey uh if you truly don't feel comfortable sleep in my tent with paps then I'm sure Alphys will let you bunk with her," I suggested as I cleaned out her cuts. I didn't want her feeling uneasy about the move especially since what just went down.

"N-no it's ok I think I'll stay with y-you guys. To tell you the truth I feel safer with y-you since I've know you longer." Frisk said as she started to blush and I kinda did to. "I'm glad you trust me kiddo."

"Hey sans, why do you call me kiddo?" Frisk asked. I just kinda shrugged and said, " I guess  it's because I'm taller than you I guess. Ok done!" And with the last bandage tied on she was all done getting cleaned up.

We started walk outside when all of a sudden monsters started to yell battle. Oh boy when do we get a break.

"Frisk go in the tent," I said to Frisk quickly as I started to prepare for the battle. "But-" Frisk started but I cut her off. "No buts you're injured," I said. "My tent is the blue one that says Sans and Paps on the top of it. Take refuge there. But before I go..." right after I said that I kissed her she seemed surprised but then she melted into the kiss. I let her go and said, "I love you." And then I teleported.

(Frisk's POV)

Right after I heard sans say I love you I quick said, " I love you too!" But it was too late he was already gone and that might have been the last time that I ever see him. Please don't die Sans. And with that I headed towards the tent. That was until I heard someone yell, "THEY PULLED OUT THE CANNONS!"

~to be continued~

Nashi: I hoped you enjoyed it! I'll try updating it more
Chara: yeah stop being so lazy
Sans: hey what's wrong with being lazy?
Frisk: anyway please don't forget to comment, vote, and follow Nashi012704 for more updates
All: bye!