HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I know Hanako's Birthday is on December 10th which was yesterday but we'll pretend that December 10th is today.

Hanako: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Everyone: Happy birthday!

Hanako: I have another friend joining us today!

Aura: Pleased to meet your acquaintance.

Hanako: This is Aura, Aura is from the future.

Everyone: Hi Aura!

Luna: So now we have Rainbow Dash (Rainbow), Author~Chan's pet (Misty), a video gamer (Kitty), Hanako Yamada (Hanako, duh), and Fumi from crush crush (Aura).

Rainbow: I am not Rainbow Dash.

Luna: Whatever.

Hanako: We have truths and dares that I forgot about...

Luna: How long ago?

Hanako: Since the beginning of November.

Misty: First one iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis........... Hanako, what's your pet peeve?

Hanako: People who call you and try to convince you to buy something, I was once at home alone and the phone rung, I answered it and the guy on the other side said 'Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, so here's my sales pitch, so buy it maybe?'.

Luna: That guy must have been pretty desperate for someone to buy whatever he was selling if he had to resort to that.

Hanako: Uh huh.

Kitty: This one is for Kawaii~Chan. Put all your favorite ship into a closet and make a new shipping shrine. (I changed the dare a bit cause lazy reasons)

Kawaii~Chan: Easy. *pushes Aphmau and Aaron into a closet and makes a new Aarmau shrine.

Aphmau: *bangs on door* LET US OUT!!!

Hanako: *opens closet door*

Aphmau: Thank you.

Luna: Irene no....

Hanako: WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME?! FOR THE TIDES THE SUN THE SKY! HEY IT'S OK! IT'S OK! YOU'RE WELCOME!

Luna: *covers ears* 

Misty: HANAKO SHUT UP!

Hanako: Fine. The last dare is for Luna, do you get mad easily?

Luna: Depends if I'm in a good mood or bad mood.

Hanako: Well that's it for today folks. GOODBYE!

Everyone: GOODBYE!