chapter 5 the search begins

In the morning when they both got they left to go look for a water or something like that in the jungle. Meanwhile at the dragon temple Ember was finally abile to tell them that Spyro was still alive and Cynder was hurting and keeping him in captivity so he couldn't leave. The elders didn't believe Ember because she had no prof that Cynder was doing this so then Ember showed the bite marks on her neck from Cynder the elders then agreed to look with her. After a day of flying they found the island that Cynder and Spyro where at before they left that island they looked all over for them but didn't find them anywhere but then Ember found the trail of blood and showed the elders. Back at the island that Spyro and Cynder where on they found a water fall this water fall was more vicious  then the other one so Cynder went behind and this time there was no cave so she came back out and saw Spyro was already in and floating she gave a small giggle and joined him she then said the thing I have seen you do lately was rest eat and float, he said well it's hard to do stuff with broken wings and a badly injured leg but I'm trying to do stuff at least Cynder said that's true. Back by Ember the elder dragons where following the trail of blood thayfound the rock with vines they looked in it but Spyro was gone but there was still some food and a little bit of water, Ember was ferious she then she found out the trail continued she followed it and saw it ended at the edge of the island she was as mad as a bull, she told the elders that they left the island but they said we can't go out on a wild goose chase to find Spyro if he is dead. Spyro went under the water and Cynder didn't noticed that she started looking around but all of sudden Spyro picked Cynder up from under her he tiped over and they both fell back in the water he came back but he didn't see Cynder then she came up in front of him, then Cynder kissed him and they both started to kiss each other and after a while they realized it was dark and they got out and cuddled and went to sleep. In the middle of the night Spyro woke up he tried to get up soon as he did he tried to walk a little bit away from Cynder and spreaded out his wings and they still heart really bad he tryed to fly but he failed but when he did fall he landed hard and that put him in more pain and almost woke up Cynder so he went back to Cynder and cuddled with her. That morning Cynder woke up and saw that Spyro was coming over with the food that Cynder forgot to grab she also noticed he was walking with his on leg up and his wings raped around the food soon as he set the food down he gave her a kiss and gave her some dragon fruit and he said it was delicious then Spyro taken one and laied down with her. Cynder was a little bit nervous to try the fruit but soon as she did she loved it and after they ate Cynder decided to have some fun with Spyro, she first dragged him into the water soon as he finished his fruit then she got in with him she told him to go under soon as he did she kissed him and swam down more Spyro went after her but then he saw a hidden under water cave he went in the cave Cynder looked back and saw his tail disappearshe went up and saw the cave she went in it and Spyro pulled her up and kissed her.