chapter 6 a new cave with an old enemy

Spyro looked around the cave and broke off all the gems that were sticking out of the wall and floor and dropped them in the water so they would sink. He asked if they should start to sleep in here because it's hidden and cozy Cynder thought about it for a little bit and said sure why not it is nice in here. In the mean time Ember was flying to every island she saw to look for blood soon as she landed on the one Spyro and Cynder where on she saw some blood she then thought she needed a little rest from flying to about 50 different islands, and it was night so everybody on the island went to sleep Ember was by her self while Cynder and Spyro where cuddling together. That morning Spyro fished in the cave he got 20 fish and he cooked them but it was difficult for him because he was still very week, then Cynder woke up to the smell of the fish she loved how Spyro cooked the fish he somehow got it perfect then she realized he was bleeding a little she got up and asked if he was okay he said I'm fine. Cynder didn't care that he said he was fine she went up to find something better then vines to patch him up but when she did Ember saw her and started to run at Cynder,Cynder moved out of the way so Ember missed and ran into a tree Cynder started to laugh at her. Ember then shot her with a fireball and it made a huge noise big enough that Spyro heard it so he swam up as fast as he could and got up on land but his foot got stuck in between two rocks when he was all most up to the land. Spyro tried to brake the rocks he didn't have enough strength he made a small splash that only Cynder noticed so she doge a fireball and dove into the water to save Spyro, she broke the rock and pushed Spyro up they both got on the ground at the same time Spyro breathed heavy for air and Ember said you tried to drown him what did he do to you that makes you want to kill my mate. Then Ember jumped at Cynder with her claws out but Spyro got in the way and Ember didn't notice she cut him very bad in lots of places and jumped of and landed Spyro collapsed and she saw that Cynder had no cuts Cynder checked her self because she closed her eyes when Ember attacked and thought that she didn't do anything  ut then she realized Spyro on the ground bleeding badly and figured out he jumped in front of her. Ember said why won't you die then Cynder shot the tree next to Ember so it would fall on her, the tree was about a little bit smaller than a normal tree size so Ember could get out but it would take time, then Cynder grabed all the food they had and brought it to the cave then she came back up and helped Spyro down to the cave she then checked where Ember got him, Ember got him on legs, back, and unfortunately his underbelly wich was all dragons weak spot he was cut lots of times there and they were deep cuts.