Chapter 9

Sunday, September 3rd
"Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birrrtthhh-day!" I felt so much love and amusement around me as I watched and listened to my family sing to me on my day.

My family had came to spend the day with me. My mom and my Aunt Chanel came and cooked for me, and got damn was that shit good. My brothers and Maine was here of course smoking me out. Chonsey was also here.

Anyla was a lot of help with they kids today. She kept them occupied and happy the best she could so her God daddy could enjoy his day. ❤️ I must say, Lj would love the young lady she's becoming.

"Blow out ya candles baby." My mom said to me holding up a camera. Of course Naomi who was sitting in my lap wanted to help, so we blew them out "together".

"Yaaaaaaaaay." She said clapping her hands.

"Watch this mama." John said to Naomi before smashing some cake in my fuckin face.

"Uh oh!" She yelled. Everyone was laughing. I just nodded my head.

"I got something for yo ass." I said as I wiped my face with the wet washcloth my aunt Chanel had got for me. After I wiped my face, I placed Naomi down and grabbed the lighter off the dining room table and threw the lighter at John's head.

"Niggggaaaaaa!" He said rubbing his head.
"You doin too much." He said pulling his pants up.

"I mean, you know me. You wanna do something lil bro?" I said picking Naomi up and passing her to Marcus with a smile.

"I'm on the same shit you on." He said pushing me with a smile.

I snatched his ass up and put him in a head lock bringing him down to his knees. "Man let me up." He said with his hands on my arms.

"Get loose John Boy." Maine said.

"Lil nigga think he can shake some shit." I said laughing.

"Let him up." My mama said coming up to me popping me in my forehead.

"I guess boys will always be boys." Aunt Chanel said on the couch eating a plate of food that Naomi and Jayson were picking from.

I let him loose and he tripped me when I walked by. "Lil bitch." I mumbled.

"Ya pappy." He said and Chonsey's head popped up. We all exchanged looks and just bust out laughing.

"Boys." My mom said giving us the side eye.

"Sorry." We said in unison.

"Nah its all good." Chonsey said walking up to ma and wrapping his hands around her.

We all exchanged looks again. "Time for another blunt." Marcus said headed to the door.

"I agree." Jermaine said following, with John and I close behind. I sized my mom and Chonsey and shook my head before walking out. All I could hear on the way out was them laughing.

"They are a fuckin trip." Marcus said with a smirk rolling the blunt." As we all sat in his truck.

"I can't believe them mufuckas wanna get married though." John said running his hand down his face.