#2

I was done taking a shower and I was about to go change into my pjs, until So-young came rushing in my room, she was holding a beautiful crushed velvet bodycon dress, with a off shoulder design and short bell  sleeves.
I look at her she was wearing a beautiful dress with a long sleeve. Her makeup was on point not to mention her visual is the most beautiful face I ever seen.

Back in junior high days she was the popular girl because of her visual, personality, and perfect ideal type for any other guys that kept staking her or even ask her out every single time

Back in junior high days she was the popular girl because of her visual, personality, and perfect ideal type for any other guys that kept staking her or even ask her out every single time. And I. I was a girl who everybody ignored. They kelpt calling me names like pig or piggy. But So-young was there for me. And I was glad she was there. Until I had enough of people calling me names and my bestie to protect me. I decide it. I should go on a diet and workout. It was hard for me to be in a diet because who couldn't resist food u know food is life. So I had to starve myself. So-young was too worried for me so she told my mom and I stop starving myself because I went to far. Until high school I stared to get attention because of my visual and my body . Well of course So-young too. But I never felt this way. Guys only want girls who look beautiful and perfect body. And I hate that so I always declined offers of guys who want to go out in a date or even roses and chocolate.

"Wow Bestie you look incrediblely hot and sooo beautiful" I said in a loud voice. "So where you heading". "Me I'm not going by myself you are com- ing with me and thank you." Oh nuts crackers I forgot. The nightclub starts at 10. "So I bought these two dresses for me and you". "Wait how did you get the money to buy those dresses"? "Well I bought with my own money and it costed like 500 bucks." "WHAT"
"Chill I still have more plus you're going to win a lot of money because of your job". She was true about the job and our apartment was nice but expensive. I moved out of my parents house and so did she. Until we found a perfect place to be but it was expen -sive but so-young want it so we bought with our money that we shared.

But anyways the money I'm going to get will be a lot so nothing to worried about

As So-young did my makeup and my hair which was a ponytail. After she was done I put on the dress she bought. Wow this is not what I usually wear but ok.

And than a diamond choker that my mom gave me and a pink heels

And than a diamond choker that my mom gave me and a pink heels. As I open the door my friend look shoo- ked. "OMG GURL LIKE YOU LOOK SUPER HOT." I laugh. "I bet guys will want your number". "No. No guys involved remember." "Oh ya, but let's get going before it gets pack. Ok.

Well that's chapter 2 hope u guys enjoy this and this click on the  star sorry I'm new to this. And ik there's a lot of grammar or mistake but who cares. See yaa💕💕