Chapter 2

*  Harry's POV *

I ran after him and eyed him up and down from behind and my eyes stopped at his bum. Holy shit, i've never saw a bum like his befor. I grabbed his shoulder, so he could face me.

"So Louis, do you have an boyfriend?" I asked

He grinned

"Nope, you?" he popped he 'p' and smirked at me.

"No, but soon I will" I smirked

"Yeah? Good luck with that" with that he basically jogged away from me into his class. Too bad, we had both History.

I entered the class and all eyes were on me, Louis groaned. I walked to the teacher

"I'm Harry Styles, I'm new." I smiled

" Oh, nice. Im I'm Mrs. Flack. You can sit next to Mr. Horan" She smiley flirtatious and pointed at a boy with blue eyes and dyed blond hair. He smiled

"Hey, I'm Niall, come sit with ma buddys Louis, Liam and Zayn." I quickley spotted Louis and winked at him, which caused him to groan.

"I see you two know each other already" Niall laughed

"Yeah, he is my new Roommate" Louis said

"Oh okay" Niall said

I looked at the two other boys. One of them has a black hair styled into a quiff and brown eyes, he looks quite a bit dangerous. The other one has brown hair styled into a quiff and puppy brown eyes, all in all he looks very friendly.

"Hi, I'm Zayn Malik" said the black haired boy.

"And I'm Liam Payne, nice to meet you" The other smiled friendly.

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles" I waved.

"Okay, class starts." Mrs. Flack said

-*-

"Okay, class is over. You can pack your things and go." Mrs. Flack announced.

I packed my things and swung my backpack over my shoulder and made my way out of the classroom. I sigh and looked at my schedule.. English. I smiled, this is my best subject. Suddenly i felt somebody grab my bicep and I turned around to look who it was... Louis blue eyed bored into my green ones.

"What's your next Subject?" he asked

"English" I breathed out.

"Well, I have also English. Come on, we don't want to be late, are we?" he grinned

I don't even had a chance to answer him before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the classroom.

As we entered the room I sat next to Zayn and smiled at him, which he gladly returned.

After English Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam and I walked into the cafeteria and sat together.

"So.. Where do you come from?" asked Zayn curious

"I'm from Cheshire" I said

"Do you have any Siblings?" asked Louis

"Yes, I have a Sister named Gemma." I smiled when I talked about her.

-*-

After School I walked into my dorm and jumped onto my bed which caused a loud "boom" and a rather feminin scream followed. I turned the lights on and saw a pale Louis sitting on the floor with his one hand over his chest.

I chuckled at he sight in front of me. He glared at me and stood up.

"What the hell?! You scared the shit out of me!" he screamed. He is so cute when he's all angry.

"Sorry, babe." I grinned at him

"Don't do that again,ok, sweetheart"  he growled

"I promise, love." I smiled sweetly at him.

He looked at me and then pulled his mobile phone out of this pocket and dialled a number.

"Hi" he smiled

He walked out of the dorm.

I closed my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------

Hi, cuties! x
If you like this story please vote and comment.
I love you! x
-Bianca x