Chapter 5

*Louis' POV*

I walked out of the cafeteria and I heard footsteps behind me. I felt a Hand on my shoulder.

"Where are you going, Handsome?" Harry growled into my ear. I shivered.

"Oh, come on, you know exactly what you did, you idiot!" I said angry and flustered at the same time.

"Oh, you mean your little problem down there?" he asked innocent.

I grabbed his wrist and shoved him into our dorm, closed and locked the door and pulled him into the bathroom and locked it.

We stood there and looked at each other. Before he could say anything I growled "Get on your knees!". He looked shocked " no".

"Are you deaf? Get on your knees!" I screamed.

He get onto his knees in front of me and looked up at me.

"Pull my jeans and boxers down!" I said

He did as he was told and I shivered as my dick sprung free.

"Now, suck"

He kittenlicked my slit and sucked at it. I groaned

He did this a few times before he took all of me in and I felt my dick hit his throat, he gagged and pulled out and bobbed his heat up and down and I was a moaning mess.

"yeah, baby" I said and grabbed his curls, he moaned and the vibrations are sending me over the edge.

"I'm gonna-" I came inside of his mouth and he swallowed everything and stood up anmd said "You're yummy" and pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly.

He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and I could taste myself.

--------------------

Okay, this was bad, wasn't it? ._.

Love you!

-Bianca.x