Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

"You're going to regret this, Tomlinson!" I yelled after him and he just laughed.

I looked down at my boner and sigh. What this boy does to me.

After my little wanking in the bathroom I walked out and choosed clothes to wear.

A tight white tee, a black skinny jeans and my boots. I looked in the mirror and smirked. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and walked out to my class.

---

I walked into the cafeteria and spotted Niall, Liam, Zayn and... Louis, I grinned.I walked to their table  and sat next to Louis, who shot me a glare.

I leaned over to his ear and said" I told you, you are going to regret this". He shivered and I leaned back into my chair.

After 5 minutes I put my hand onto Louis' knee and squeezed it. He stiffened and looked at me. "What are you doing?!" he hissed

"eating?" I said smugly. He rolled his eyes.

I moved my hand further to his crotch and his breathing became harder. I looked at Liam, Niall and Zayn but they're not even looking. Good.

I palmed Louis through his jeans. He let out a moan. This sounds so sexy I thought. Niall, Liam and Zayn looked at Louis "Everything okay, Lou?"

"Yeah" he said through gritted teeth. "Oh, okay".

I looked at Louis and he bit his lip. I leaned over to his ear and said " I want to bite that lip, again" I heard him moan again. I palmed harder and now he was hard as a rock. I let him go and begannto eat. He whined. He leaned over to me and when his lips touched my ear and felt a shiver ran down my spine. " Harry, babe. you're going to look after that later, ya? We're not over" I can't breath

---------------------

This was very short, but I wanted to update, hihi.

How are you? :)

Vote/ Comment

-Bianca. x