chapter 2 ( 4 months later)

I get nervous as I wait for Ash to come. 'My first prom' I thought as I sit in a black and chrome colored mermaid styled dress. My father answers the knock at the door and lets Ash in. I walk down and sees that he's wearing the same colors in his tux.

"Damn,you look gorgeous" Ash says.

I blush."thanks,you look handsome."

"thanks"

    We go to the venue after jumping into his Ferrari. We arrive and line up together for the walk through. Just as I thought,the mean girls are there. They walk towards us with Makala as their leader. They point their noses towards the sky and walks last us.

"Someone needs to knock them off their damn pedestals."

"I know Ash"

"But you're the most beautiful chick i ever met."

I blush again."Thanks"

     He smiles and loops his arm with mine. After prom, we go to his house and hang out. I borrowed some of his clothes then curls up by him. He wraps an arm around my shoulders. I smile and blush at the same time. I feel him plant a kiss on the sie of my head.

"I love you" Ash says all lovestruck.

"I love you too" I reply smiling.

"You're all mine and only mine"

   I smile at this and feels happy. I look up at him and he kisses me. I kiss him back and holds onto him. He holds me back and deepens the kiss.'It's gonna happen' I think to myself.

    After a while,I take a shower in his bathroom and borrows some of his clothes then sit in the chair. I look at him and blushes. He walks over and picks me up. I giggle and relax. Ash kisses my cheek then tickles my ribs. I laugh and smiles as he tickles me more. We fall asleep in each others arms on the couch after the tickle fight.

    I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. Ash comes in and checks on me after turning the stove off.

"Morning"he says

"Morning"

"Hungry? I made breakfast"

"Yea,really hungry"

    We go to the kitchen an sit at the table. I look at Ash up and down. He's perfect. I can see every muscle and crevice in his almost skin tight shirt. He spots me looking at him. As I quickly look away he leans over and kisses me.

"What're you thinking about?" he asks a little seductively.

"What we did"

"Really?You were?"

"Yea,it was great"

"It was"

    We eat then go to the recording studio. We walk in and I see Andy&Juliet, Jake&Ella, Jinxx&Sammi, and CC. I talk with Juliet,Ella,and Sammi as the guys make new music. I found out that Juliet isn't that much older than I am. We laugh an talk as the guys walk out to us. I walk in and pick up Jake's Guitar then plays I'm coming home by Sjonni's friends. I can feel their eyes on me as I play more.

    After an hour, we go to In&Out to eat. My phone goes off and I answer. It's the hospital. I tear up at the news and runs to the hospital. I sit by his side and lets my tears fall.

"Ari!" Ash yells

"In....here" I say through sobs

"What's-"

"My dad is dying"

"Oh Ari" Ash says hugging me

"I don't want to go back to Louisiana"

"Then live with me" Juliet says as she walks into the room

"Do you want me to?"

"Yea,you're a great person to be around"

"Ok,but my friend is moving out here"

"Oh"

"Yea"

     I go back to my house for a while. I decide to go for a walk around the city. As I walk,I feel something hit the back of my head. I don't feel the ground rush up towards me. I drift in and out of consciousness. I drift in to see my jeans and underwear by a chair then drifts back out. I drift back in a final time to see Zack above me with his jeans and boxers around his knees. I scream and fight him off me as he knocks me out again.

"Ari,Ai!"

I wake up."Ash? What happened?"

"you were raped two days ago"

"Two days?!"

"Yea,I'v been with you since you came in"

"Oh...Dad!!"

"He's ok,still alive so don't worry"

"Ok Ash"

     A cop comes in and talks with me about what happened. I tell him everything that happened two days ago. Ash storms out without saying anything. I never seen Ash so mad, I don't know what he's gonna do. I shake at the though of him getting hurt. A nurse wheels me to my dad's room. Dad is still asleep,that's good. I grab his hand and squeezes tightly. I get no response from him at all.

"When is he gonna wake up?" I ask

"We don't know. This is the worst case we've seen"

"Oh"

     She takes me back to my room and I see Ash sitting in the chair by my bed. I smile at him but he doesn't smile back. 'Oh no, he found it' I thought to myself. Ash looks up at me and smiles a small smile. I smile back. We talk a little and laugh.

"So.." he says

"So what?" I ask

"What's this?" He holds up a home pregnancy test.

I sigh"It's a home pregnancy test. I'm late."

"So you're.."

"No, or at least I don't think I am"

    Ash asks the nurse to take me to the clinic for a pregnancy test. The nurse hesitates then wheels me to the clinic. After a few minutes, I look at my hands and tear up. 'I'm not ready to be a mother yet, how am I gonna tell Ash?'. I arrive back to my room and I hear the nurse lie to Ash for me. Ash sighs.'I want to be a father, but i don't think Ari wants kids.' Ash thought.

    After a few days in the hospital, I'm allowed to go home. Ash drive to the airport to pick up Tay. We walk in an wait for my best friend-who's like a sister-Tay Anderson. I've known her since we were-as my mom called us- tikes and she got married last year to my friend Jeff.

"When is she gonna get here?" Ash asks

"In a few minutes"

"OK,you ok? you seem stressed"

"Yea, I'm ok"

    Just then,Tay and Jeff appear. I hug them both as Tay's swollen pregnant tummy touches my slender tummy. We talk on our way back to my house as Ash and Jeff talk. We arrive at my house an hour later with me and Tay asleep in the back seat. I wake up later with Tay sleeping on my futon under my old blanket. I get up and run to my bathroom then vomits up my lunch from yesterday. Ash runs to me and holds my hair back.

"What's wrong Ari?' Ash asks worryingly

"Just sick,I'm just sick"

"Please Ari don't lie to me"

"Fine, I'm fucking pregnant!" I yell the vomits again. We talk then goes to his room and falls asleep in his bed.