Chapter 3 (2 months later)

I walk around with a slightly swollen tummy. Tay is in the kitchen with her baby boy Joseph-I call him JoJo- latched onto a bottle. JoJo looks up at me and coos after letting the bottle go. I can't help but smile, he's just so adorable. I can't wait till my twins come.

  "Ari,ready to go to the clinic?" Ash asks wrapping his arms around me.

  "Yea,I wanna know if the twins are yours or HIS"

  "I'll drive"

  "Zach'll be there to  find out too"

  "I know"

    He drives us there and finds a spot by Zach's car. We walk in and sit a seat away from him. I get called back to a room for a DNA test. Bri-an old friend of mine- walks into the room to do the test. She gets everything ready and puts gloves on. After a while,Zach is furious. We find out that the twins are Ash's. Ash is as happy as a dog with a new bone.

   "How the fuck can you be pregnant with his kids!" Zach yells. "Cause she LOVES me and I'd never hurt her you asshat!" Ash yells back. I manage to pull them apart to keep them from fighting. Ash manages,somehow, to punch Zach in the face breaking his nose. I sigh and walk towards Ash's car then gets into the passenger seat. Ash walks over to the car and gets into the drivers seat. I can see that he has a black eye.

  When we arrive back at the house, I notice Tay and them moved. I go up to the room that will be the nursery and starts to paint it blue, green, and shades of red. Ash comes in and helps paint. "I can't wait for them to come." Ash says with a smile. "I can't either."I say back.

  The next morning is slow amd uneventful.  I drove myself to CC's to talk to him. "Have you chose new yet?"he asks. "I'm thinking Logan if I have a girl and David if I have a boy."I reply. "Those are great names."he says. We talk for a while till I have to go back home.

    That afternoon I had received an amazing surprise.  Ash was on one knee when I home from CC's. "Ari will you marry me?"Ash asks. I smiled the biggest smile "Yes!"I reply and he slips the engagement ring on my finger.

   The wedding happened the next month. Farewell, my love was the entertainment for the reception. We danced the night away with our guests, to my surprise Leanna and Kenna came - seeing how they had shool at the time. The next morning was a blur. I woke up with a splitting migraine and sore feet. The next thing I new I heard my scanner go off. "Collision on the intersection, motorcycle t-boned." My heart instantly dropped in fear of it being Ash.