control

"Get on the bed" I hear Dominic's demanding voice telling me to do so.

I lay across the bed with my head to the headboard. Dominic crawls on top of me. His hands firmly grip my wrist forcing them above my head. Dominic kisses my lips his tongue pressed against mine.

I let him take control. His tongue slips past mine working patterns into it. His hand grips my neck.  I gasp and he continues trailing firm kisses down the side of my neck. Lightly pressing down to the curve of my breast sliding across taking my tit in his mouth and twirling it around his tongue.

I moan and Dominic acknowledges it "The more excited you are the longer I take my precious time" the words fall out of his mouth with a smile. I bit my bottom lip as he continues taking my other breast into his mouth.

He slides his mouth down to my clit. I try to hold back my moan but I fail as his tongue flicks against me. I feel my self dripping as he slides his finger inside of me. Dominic starts slow working his finger against my walls. He speeds up making me arch my back his voice thunders through my moan " You better not fucking cum" "Yes Sir" I manage to get the words out.

He continued at his pace letting my arms go to tightly cup my ass I moan out and he speeds up.Before I knew it I was on the edge of an orgasm. My words came out as I low moan "can I please cum sir" It caught Dominic's attention " Hell no " he replied nostalgically. He slowed down a little taking his finger out of me leaving his mouth around my clit.

I moaned. His tongue flicked across me over and over again making me arch my back. My climax was back on the edge. I tried to say something but I couldn't. I tried to think of something else but I failed. I clinched my walls trying to stop myself after all of that struggle Dominic finally says "cum ". He didn't have to tell me again. I let out a moan and came. Dominic got up and walks to the table opening his bag picking up some things. He walked back showing the cuffs and blindfold saying "Since your new to this I'll be gentle"

He lifts my head up tying it around my head covering my eyes. Again he grabs my wrist sliding the cuff on my right arm first then my left. The metal was cold across my wrist and the blindfold blocked my view but it turned me on.

I felt Dominic get off the bed. I heard the snap of a condom and the bed sank again. Dominic pushed my legs apart to the point where I was practically doing the splits. I felt Dominic rub his hand across my clit I moaned and he took response "your enjoying this?" "yes sir" I replied. Dominic chuckled a little then I felt his length pressing against my entrance. He thrusted into me making me moan.

He sped up forcing all of himself in me. He placed his hands on my shoulders pushing me down onto him making my core plead for him. Dominic's lips fell on my neck and his hands moved to my thighs holding them in place as he thrusted inside of me. His grip on my thighs tightened and he sped up a bit. I arched my back and moaned and Dominic let out a low grunt.

I tried to grab the sheets but the cuffs held me back. Dominic's hand pushes against my stomach bringing me back onto the bed.  His hand grabs my breast firmly massaging it on his hand. I feel myself on the edge of my climax. Dominic had no intentions on stopping I tried to say something but it didn't work. I came without asking.