Private

In between my small naps I could feel Dominic's eyes glued on me. I didn't know what the look meant but it never made me uncomfortable. I went through my phone scrolling through old notes before Dominic Grabbed it going through the file that said "private" in efforts to get it back I gripped his wrist only for him to continue his search. I got kinda nervous because the things in that file can make anyone blush and before I could say anything I could hear Dominic saying the words in a low mumble "I'm n in the mood for you to be rough with me. I'm talking about some back scratching neck biting hickie type shit, leave a trail of hickeys on my thighs before he eat the pussy; hands wrapped in my hair as you fuck me until I'm begging for more, I'm talking hands wrapped around my neck as you pound every inch of your dick inside me .I wanna be so caught up that I damn near forget to breath while you dick me down. Im trying to get the type of dick were all I can do is sleep after ... the type of dick that puts tears in my eyes . The type of dick that makes me want to act up just to get it again some Daddy type dick. I need some dick to make me forget . I need the type of dick that makes my pussy throb. I want that don't run from me type dick, have you sore in the morning, legs weak. I want to be fucked tbh. I want my throat to hurt from sucking the soul outta your dick. I'm trying to reach some next level freak type shit on the cool. I'm talking tricks on the dick type shit. I'm trying to put in a show. Hit the split on the dick. I'm trying to call out every name he want to hear, moan in different ways, scream a couple times when you're inside." Dominic stares at me blankly before letting out a low chuckle "We can make this happen baby girl" my cheeks turn a deep shade of burgundy before I feel a hands trail up my thighs and gripping my waist before pulling me closer to him. 

    With phone in hand Dominic proceeds to read another explicit note out loud "I miss daddy being inside me. I keep having flashbacks of his thick dick pounding into my pussy over and over again. The low moans in my ear as his dick pressed into my walls . The way his lips pressed against my lips and neck. The grip he had on my breast, the way he spoke to me... I get wet thinking about it. The way it felt being on top; feeling every inch of him inside me as I rocked my hips. The amazing sound of skin hitting skin as he fucked me from behind. I wanted to scream so bad feeling myself cream around his dick covering my mouth trying not to wake up the neighbors . The small praises as his eyes grazed over my skin.The shit was priceless" Dominic lets out a little laugh before looking at me and setting the phone down.

    He grazed his fingertips down my thighs followed by the slick feel of his tongue making it's way to my core pressing against my fold before pushing them aside to uncover my pearl; wrapping his lips around my pleading clit flicking his tongue over it repeatedly making me squirm and moan as I feel my legs being placed on his shoulders giving him better access to my wetness and giving me a better view of the actions taking place. I was able to see my juices dripping down his chin as the sounds of licking and slurping took over mixing with the sounds of my low whimpers and moans. Dominic looks up showing his dark brown eyes and a grin as he slides his fingers deep inside my core causing a loud moan to escape my lips as his fingers and tongue attack my pussy making me scream as my climax nears. Before I could speak my legs begin to quake as the first of many orgasms flood my body...