Part 1

Though he wasn't sure where Ian was taking him, Max trusted him. Ian had told him dress nicely, so he assumed it was a restaurant of some sort. Max, for the third time that night, closely examined himself in the mirror, as though he thought that if he looked enough he would find a glaringly obvious flaw. He never did. He heard the front door click, and he rushed out to see Ian, also dressed nicely.

They greeted each other with a kiss, and when they pulled apart, Ian had the softest of smiles on his face. It was moments like these that made Ian fall in love with him, all over again. He was in love with Max, to the moon and back, and would do nothing to change him. Except, take away his pain. Max had struggled with his mental health for years, but they had recently come to a high point in his life. In all honesty, Ian was ready to just about mangle anything that brought Max down again.

"Should we go?" Ian was broken out of his trance, to see Max with a grin on his face. Ian nodded, and they went to get into his car. They were driving for a good while, conversing and laughing, and generally enjoying each other's company. It was about thirty minutes until they came to the restaurant, and Max gasped when he saw it. Beautiful walls with gorgeous gold detailing, and cursive black lettering that read 'consomme mon cul.' Max had heard the best things about this place, and had been wanting to go for quite some time, he was just waiting for the right moment. He supposed anytime was as good as ever.

They walked through the frosted glass door, and Max took note of the black tables and white chairs. Ian chuckled at the wonderstruck Max, and dragged him over to the hostess's desk.

"May I have your name?" The woman behind the desk asked.

"Yes. Ian Carter?" She nodded and checked her computer.

"Right this way Mr. Carter." She led them to a table for two, near the fireplace. Ian pulled on of chairs out for which prompted Max to blush. They sat down and scanned the menu, until Ian settled on a steak and Max settled on a salad of some sort.

They sat and talked about nothing in particular until the food arrived, and about Midway through the meal, Ian rested his hand on Max's. That prompted Max to look up, and he saw Ian smiling widely at him. Max knew something special was about to happen. That was the same look Ian had on when he first asked Max out.

"In all my short years of living, I never felt attached to anything. I had nothing, and I had no one." That opening made Max's smile falter a bit. That wasp nest thing he would change about Ian. His past. He used to drown himself in women and booze, and ignored Max, even though they had been friends since high school. Max's train of thought was quickly brushed away by a reassuring squeeze from Ian.

"Until I found you. I had known you for so long, but it wasn't until three years ago, I never really knew you. At least, not in the way I should have. I discovered how beautiful you really were, and how much I needed you." Max was now blushing, and that gave Ian the confidence to power on. He loved Max, and he was gonna do this.

"Now that I know you, I never want to let go. I can't imagine my life without you, and that's why I'm doing this. Max Stanley, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." By now, tears were shining in Max's eyes, and he looked so happy. Ian stood up, walked to over to Max's side of the table, and knelt. Max gasped, he knew what was coming, and he couldn't believe it. By now, the rest of the restaurant was looking on, smiling at the seemingly lovestruck men.

Ian conjured a small velvet box, and Max let out a sob. Ian let out a chuckle, he knew how emotional his boyfriend could get.

"Max Stanley, will you do me the honor of marrying me." Ian gazed into Max's eyes hopefully, watching as the man was overwhelmed with joy. He stood up and pulled Ian with him, immediately pulling their bodies together in a hug.

"What kind of question is that. Of course I'll marry you." By now Ian had a few tears to release of his own, and looked around the restaurant to see fancily dressed onlookers looking to him for an answer.

"He said yes!" Claps could be heard, and a couple of cheers sounded. The now engaged couples food lay abandoned, as they were now kissing. Max pulled away for breath, and to wipe his tears on his jacket sleeve.

"Oh fuck, I forgot to give you the ring." They laughed, as did the onlookers. Ian slipped the gold band on to Max's finger, and they kissed once more. Hey eventually separated to enjoy their meal, and all throughout they gazed lovingly at each other. They knew this was just the start, and they couldn't wait to see what else was in store.

@fuck_cum_in_my_rice ~ Hey bros it's ya boy, back with another sick fic.

@Jumping_corpse ~ Hey, guys! So, this is a story we've decided to collab on. Hope you enjoy!

Okay, bye!