Part 2

Max and Ian walked the entire way home practically drunk and giddy off of bursting contentment from their engagement. Their nerves racking from excitement and fear. Would this huge next step actually work? Neither of them were sure, but they were still ready to take it because one thing they knew for sure is that could conquer anything as long as they were together.

Max giggled and blushed as Ian draped his arm around the back of his neck while he kissed him on the cheek. He held his hand from his side and turned his head for a moment to return the kiss on his lips. It was so beautiful and soft and passionate, they had to stop walking and focus on each other.

Ian had his arms draped around Max's neck, and his hands loosely around his hips as they practically melted into each other. He moved his to softly cup the back of Max's head and moved his other hand to his shoulder as the kiss deepened.

Although this particular act of romantic affection shared between the two of them was nothing new, they made out like this on many occasions, it meant all the more to them on the night of their engagement. This was so much more than just another kiss. It was like a spiritual reminder that they could now do this with each other for the rest of their lives and nobody, not even Max's slightly intolerable family or those dumb kids who bullied him in high school back in Australia. All that mattered was him and Ian. They were enough for each other and more than enough.

In the midst of all this lovey-dovey sentimental thinking, Max had closed his eyes and when Ian saw this he smiled into the kiss for a quick second and pulling away. He stared into Max's eyes after they opened with a stupidly beautiful grin on his face.

"What?"

"I Think it's time we head home."

And with that, Ian swept Max off of his feet, bridal style. He gave him a few more kisses on the lips, cheek, and neck before he continued on with walking the rest of the way as they spoke sweet nothings to each other and shared some fond laughs.

As soon as Ian made it to their home he wasted no time in unlocking the door and running inside with his lovely fiance. They had only made it into the living room and they were already tearing each other apart.

"Nothing like a good celebratory fuck on our first night of engagement, yeah?" Max rushed his words out as he yanked his own pants down and pulled out one leg each followed by unbuttoning his shirt.

"Any opportunity to fuck that pretty little ass of yours is one i will never pass up." Ian said with a smirk as he stripped down completely to his underwear just as Max did.

Ian smashed his lips into Max's, tongue exploring every content of his fiance's mouth. He picked him up, wrapping his legs tightly around his waist, and carrying him to their bedroom. He threw Max down on their bed and smiled. He spoke with a seductively low voice.

"Hands and knees. Now."

Max followed his demand and crawled to the center of the bed. Ian got on the bed as well and stood on his knees behind him, his groin rubbing sternly against Max's ass.

"Mmmgh... Fuck! Ian, just put it in already. Please!" Max whined.

Ian smacked his ass and gripped it tight, making his horny fiance moan. He slid both of their underwear down and held Max's hips as he positioned himself at his entrance.

Max could feel that he was already hard as fuck and bit his lip in anticipation. Ian held his hips and teased his hole with his cock a little more before filling it entirely.

"Oh, my god, yes!"

"Ready for me to move, babe?" Ian continued to tease him.

"F- Fuck! Ian, please... " Max whined and moaned.

Ian stopped messing with him and did as he was told. He began moving himself in and out of max at a slow pace at first, mostly because they hadn't fucked in a while and they skipped the lube and the stretching in the heat of the moment. But, Max didn't care. He just wanted Ian, his newly eternal love, to fuck him senseless until he can't walk in celebration of their engagement.

Max starts fucking himself on Ian's dick faster and letting out breathy moans. "Mmmmgh... ughhh... mmmm- fuck yes. Baby,... go faster, please."

Ian really didn't need to be told twice as he snapped his hips forwards and back repeatedly, making Max practically scream.

"Oh, god! Ian... I'm almost there!... "

Just to mess with him, Ian slowed his pace down for a moment and leaned over to put a hickey on Max's neck.

"Ian... Please!..." Max whined and panted as he tried to back himself on his dick to get as much friction as possible.

But, without warning, Ian sped up again, faster than he was before. His cock brushed over Max's prostate every time.

Max gripped the the bed sheets as if he was hanging on to any sanity that Ian hadn't fucked dout of him yet. "Agh!... Fuck, yes... right there!" he moaned in a high pitch, feminine manner that made Ian's cock throb. Max was pretty close as well.

Ian let out low moans and grunts as he was nering hi climax. "Max... i'm gonna cum soon."

"Me, too..." he moaned.

Only a few more thrusts and the two released themselves, Max came all over the bed while shouting Ian's name and Ian came deep inside of Max. He pulled out, allowing Max to relax his body and collapse on the bed. Ian laid down next to him and pulled his body close.

They turned to face each other and started laughing for no particular reason. Probably out of the immense euphoria they felt, not only from sex, but from the fact that not long from now they will legally be recognized as one. The laughing became kissing and cuddling and they felt so warm and right with each other.

Later into the night they were just spooning in bed naked and talking about the future and all the things to come.

"So... how many people from your family are coming?" Max asked.

"My parents. That's it really I don't really know the rest of them that well. What about you?"

"... I'm not to sure any of my family is coming."

His parents always had a hard time coping with his sexuality. Well, mostly his mother. His father could understand that his sexuality wasn't a choice and the only thing that really made accepting him hard was the beliefs he grew up with. His mother on the other hand could not understand him at all. She was the one who wanted him out of the house and his father had no choice but to let her disown their son. He still talks to his dad at least once in a while though so it's not so bad.

Ian heard the sadness in his voice when he answered and figured it was best t change the subject. "What friends do you think we should invite?"

"I don't know. Everyone I guess. Everyone i've met since I left home has been more of a family to me than my real one ever was."

This conversation continued until they fell asleep in each others arms.

Ian had mentioned something about getting a wedding planner considering they have no actual fucking idea of how to plan their own wedding. He got up and left for work before Max woke up and he left breakfast out for him as well as the number for the wedding planner.

 @Jumping_Corpse ~ Hey, guys!  Hope you enjoyed this. I fucking love writing smut!!!

Okay bye!