Chapter 1

Maxsein P.O.V

I woke up too a loud knock on my room door "Whaaat?" I asked whoever was at my door.

"You better wake your ass up if you want a ride too school" I heard my brother Javen say.

"Okay I'm getting up now" I told him while getting out my bed walking too my bathroom.

"Okay I'm leaving in 20" I heard him say while walking away.

I took a five minute shower and did my hygiene thing, I lotion my body than walked too my closet picking out a pair of high wasted blue jean pants with my black sweater like crop top shirt with a pair of black fuzzy slippers.

After putting on my sandals I put my gold watch and gold hoop earring on topping my look off with clear lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara. I looked in my body mirror making sure I looked okay before leaving, I grabbed my backpack, my house key and phone off of my night stand before walking down stairs.

Walking down stairs I seen my mom slumped over at the coffee table in our living room with white powder substance right beside her all I could do was shake my head, About two minutes later Javen came down.

"You ready?" He asked me while looking at our mom than back at me I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Yeah" I said while walking out the house and into my brothers all black 2016 Camero.

I never properly introduce my self my name is Maxsein Dnay Jackson I'm light skin but mixed my moms white and my dads Indian I'm 16 and live in Atlanta Georgia as you just seen it's just me my brother and my mom. I'm a 10th grader but thank goodness it's the last semester. I have curly brown shoulder length hair I'm 5'2 with Carmel skin with deep dimples, I'm skinny but thick with a little booty and i have a tattoo that says "Daddys Little Girl" with his birth and deceased years on my arm, and I also have clear braces.

I been in Atlanta my whole life when my dad died it took a big toll on the family especially my mom that's when she started doing drugs, it's like she gave up on us like she doesn't care about us anymore, but I try not too think about that because my brother is in the game and I know he'll always take care of me.

Looking out the window I notice we was at this wack ass school called North Atlanta I heard the car go off, I grabbed my belongings, and told my brother bye, got out the car I walked in school walking straight too my locker where I noticed my best friend Brianna I see she was all into her phone so she didn't notice me walking up.

"Damn Bri who you talking too whoever they ass is they sure got you all into that phone" I told her while laughing.

"Just your fine ass brother " she said in her ghetto voice while laughing and locking her phone. Brianna has been fucking with my brother for the longest I just find it weird for my brother and best friend too be dating.

"Yeah yeah annnnywaaays, girl I seen the worse this morning bro" I told her whole shaking my head.

"What happened?" She asked with her eyes brows raised at me.

"My mama passed out with that powder every fucking where, ever since dad died it's like it got worse she became so addicted that she just started stealing stuff from me and Javen, she'll hit me when Javen not there I just don't know what to do anymore" I told her while on the verge of shedding tears.

"Aww Maxxy Pooh baby it's going to be okay you know if you need anything and I mean anything I'm here for you mami" she told me while wiping my face.

My dad died from my mom cheating and the dude she was cheating with killed my dad while he was at a red light at night. Then after that my mom started doing cocain and stealing and hitting me, my thoughts where interrupted by the sound of a bell.