Sweet drunken dreams.

Its been five mouths since Kage and Sadie came. They used to bring smiles to every ones faces because they was always so cheerful. Everyone has been sad for the past two weeks, but Kage was the worst one of all. He never really comes out of his room no more. When ever hes does its to get more wine. Everyone still comes out there room and every thing, it just not the same. No one really talks or anything. LJ don't laugh, Jeff don't yell, EJ don't really eat kidneys, Toby don't smile, Masky and Hoodie don't eat cheesecake that much, and BEN don't play video games that much, Slender never gets mad, and Midnight just sits around.

I bet you wondering what happened. Well lets go to Kage.

Kage laid on him bed, his mask off just a little so that he can take sips from the wine bottle in his hand. As he laid the he thought back to about two weeks ago.

~Two weeks ago~
Kage and Sadie was out on a killing spree. They always hunted together. They walked up to this one house. It was fairly big. Painted a tan color. They found an unlocked window and climbed in. Kage helped Sadie in after him. "I'll get the first room on the right and you get the second one on the left?" Kage asked her. "Sure!" Sadie said while pulling out her knife. Kage smiled and brought out his claws. They walked to the rooms they said they would take.

Kage walked into the first one on the right and seen a young boy, maybe a year or two younger than him. Kage slowly walked over to him while running his claws over stuff. The boy stirred and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around his room. When his eyes found Kage his eyes got huge and he opened his mouth to scream. Before he could Kage had his hand over the boys mouth.

Kage slowly ran and a claw down the boys face, down his neck, over his chest, when he got to the boys stomach Kage slowly pushed his hand down deeper cutting his claws in to the boy. The boy let a muffled scream as his flesh ripped open. Kage smiled as he grabbed the flesh and ripped if off the the boy. The boy let out another scream as tears rolled down from his eyes.

When the boy was just about dead, Kage heard a scream. Not just any scream, it was Sadie's scream. Kage's eyes widen as he ran to the room when Sadie was. Looking in he seen a man around the age of 20. Might be the older brother, hold a knife. He was covered in blood and Kage could tell that the boy was almost dead. He looked around and seen Sadie on the floor, a pool of blood around her. Kage ran over to her and picked her head up and laid it in his lap.

His eyes got watery and tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked down at the love of his life. Sadie slowly moved her head to look at Kage. He put hand on her cheek. "K-Kage..." She said weakly. "Shh... Try not to talk baby... It will be okay." He told her as he lead down and kissed her forehead. He picked her up in his arms and ran out the house. "Kage... Stop..." Sadie said as looked up at him. He stopped, they was in the woods now.

"I have to get you to Slender he-" Sadie stopped him. "Kage... It's no... use..." Sadie struggled to said. "No don't say that!" Kage yelled as he dropped to his knees, still holding her in his arms. More tears rolled down his cheeks. "You can't leave I need you!" Kage yelled holding her closer to him. "Kage... I will... Always... Be with... You... Kage... I do... And always will... Love you..." Sadie said as her eyes closed slowly. "I love you too, Sadie..." Kage told her before her eyes shut all the way. He leaned down and kissed her forehead as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

He took off his mask all the way as he held Sadie's now life less body the him. After crying a bit Kage picked his head up and called out her name. "SADIE!!!" He yelled as more teared rolled down his face. He held her close until her body turned turned white and vanished. He wrapped his arms around him self and got up. He had to get home. It was really late. He walked home and climbed in though his window, not wanting to explain the last half hour.

He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around Sadie's pillow and hugged it to him as a few more tears fell.

~Back to now~

~Unknown POV~

I watched him as he took another swig from the bottle of wine. 'I wish I could tell him I'm right here but when ever I try to touch anything my hand just goes right though it. Soon he passed out, wine bottle in hand. He must be really upset still, I mean he didn't even get dressed. He only had on his boxers, scarf and mask. He misses me... I miss him too.' She thought as a tear rolled down her cheek. She floated down and let her feet touch the ground. 'I wish I could lay with him one more time. To feel him hold me, and kiss me. I just wish he knew that I was still with him.' She thought as she crawled over and laid down with him. 'Only if he knew...' She thought before she kissed him and laid her head down on his chest.

~Kage POV~

'I might be passed out from all the wine I've had, but I can still someone watching me. I've felt like this for a while, well ever since... Sadie...' Kage thought as he whispered her name...