chapter one

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic, so please don't hate 😊 Anyways, I hope you enjoy ❤️ Peaceeee outt ✌️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up to the sund of my alarm clock going off. The song "All I want" by Kodaline blasted through the speakers.

I didn't mind though. That song is so peaceful, it always puts me in a good mood.

Oh, I guess I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm Hailey Brooks. I'm 15 years old, and live in Edgerton, Wisconsin. I guess you could say I'm the average teenager. Obsessed with the internet, overly dramatic, and overall hard to put up with.

I quickly got up and headed towards the bathroom. Once I got in there, I turned on the shower, took my long brown hair out of the bun, and stripped off my pajamas. I hopped in the shower turning the nob up a little.

Once I finished doing my normal shower routine, I hopped out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I entered my closet and picked out a pair of light blue skinny jeans from Hollister and my black Magcon sweater.

I put on my clothes and walked back into the bathroom. I started to blow dry my hair, then quickly flat ironed it.

I ran - or you can say hopped - down the stairs and walked toward the kitchen. I saw my dad sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Morning, Dad!" I said before switching on the kitchen light and walking towards the pantry.

"Goodmorning, Daughter!" I giggled and grabbed out my favorite cereal. Frosted Flakes ❤️ I ate my cereal in silence then ran up the stairs, brushed my teeth, put on shoes, and walked out the door.

The cold air hit me sending a shiver through my body.

'Another, dreadful Monday." I thought to myself as I walked down the sidewalk.

~

Authors Note;

Sorry for the short, sucky chapter! It's kind of just an intro into the story 😊 Hope your enjoying it so far!